Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest311

just had a triple pack of unbranded grey Metalair  PCAs arrive from Liverpool, weathered, pre-owned.
and they are as new, look as though they have not even been out of the box  :thumbsup:
cost £28 while the next item on the page was a pre-order for a single at £22.91  :o
now I didn't really NEED them, but ir would have been rude not to have bought them, and you can always use a few more wagons, can't you  :smiley-laughing:

paulprice

Quote from: class37025 on May 07, 2016, 10:01:03 AM
just had a triple pack of unbranded grey Metalair  PCAs arrive from Liverpool, weathered, pre-owned.
and they are as new, look as though they have not even been out of the box  :thumbsup:
cost £28 while the next item on the page was a pre-order for a single at £22.91  :o
now I didn't really NEED them, but ir would have been rude not to have bought them, and you can always use a few more wagons, can't you  :smiley-laughing:
You can never have too many wagons, especially as they are so easy to hide from the Domestic authorities :)

paulprice

Well I bought these for £4 a couple of weeks ago, but forgot where I put them, but they did not stay hidden for long. You can never have too many PO wagons, even if they have pizza cutter wheels, now what to do with the fish van.

paulprice

Although its not a purchase, my locomotive fleet has been swelled by the little beauty. Thanks to the unbelievable kindness and generosity of Barry Gill and Tom, the team at the Widnes Model Centre.

Chaps you are brilliant.

Mito

Quote from: paulprice on May 08, 2016, 08:06:10 PM
Although its not a purchase, my locomotive fleet has been swelled by the little beauty. Thanks to the unbelievable kindness and generosity of Barry Gill and Tom, the team at the Widnes Model Centre.

Chaps you are brilliant.

Even though it's pink, that's a very nice looking loco. Even more so due to the generosity given. :thumbsup:
You know you're getting older when your mind makes commitments your body can't meet.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24101.0 Off on a journey

paulprice

Trainfish

Looks pink to me and it's very well placed below that "Camp" coffee advert too  :P
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

paulprice

Quote from: Trainfish on May 08, 2016, 09:54:35 PM
Looks pink to me and it's very well placed below that "Camp" coffee advert too  :P
What are you trying to say  :-*

Trainfish

Just saying that I've never seen pink coffee before
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

railsquid

Quote from: paulprice on May 08, 2016, 08:02:29 PM
Well I bought these for £4 a couple of weeks ago, but forgot where I put them, but they did not stay hidden for long. You can never have too many PO wagons, even if they have pizza cutter wheels, now what to do with the fish van.
Put fish in it?  :angel:

Trainfish

As long as he doesn't use 'trainfish' then that's not a bad idea  :thumbsup:
John

<*))))><

railsquid

He'd need an extra beer van for the IPA bottles  :beers:

railsquid

Dapol 22 arrived, smiles all round:

none of us made it into TOPS numbering did we, chaps?

Waz

The Dapol Teak rake is this years birthday present, and the auto ballasters are my latest purchase's along with the two bode bolsters which were brought form a shop i found while working in Madrid.

The rake of teak coaches are nice but not quite as good as last years birthday present, (Below)

snail

Waz, I'm insanely jealous of your 'Thomas The Tank Engine' collection!

I've only got Thomas, Annie and Clarabel set, i keep looking for the rest of them but there rarer than hens teeth!
usually cost an absolute bomb on fleabay too!!

You're a lucky guy!

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations