Modellers Licence

Started by Dorsetmike, May 14, 2017, 08:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorsetmike

We've heard a lot about these, would this fit the bill? (for front and back of a card)

Hmmmmmmmmmm seems to have lost a bit off the RH edge, but you get the idea.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

RailGooner

Bob Tidbury

There you go Tank ideal for the back of the new N G Forum cards when you ger somemore printed
Bob Tidbury

Dorsetmike

Thought that could do left hand half front and right hand half back of a card. Need to reposition the RHS so all the text is on it.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

austinbob

Do you have to have a provisional license and pass a 'model railway drivers test' before you get the full license?
:D
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Byegad

Quote from: austinbob on May 15, 2017, 08:30:34 AM
Do you have to have a provisional license and pass a 'model railway drivers test' before you get the full license?
:D

Lets not do that, after 63 years of driving model railways, I doubt I'd pass even a simple test.

keerout

I've got this one  ;)

Gerard  :wave:

Tank

:D  I like it!  Good bit of fun.

Dorsetmike

How many d'you want printing or shall I just send you the .jpg's? (after I realign trhe print)
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

Bob Tidbury

Put some in your bag Mike I want one to put up in my shed.
Bob Tidbury

The Q

I think I'll append both of those to my exhibition layout, I notice the Certificate is issued By O.O. Whitemetal-Kitt, shouldn't your certificate have been issued by his brother N.G. Whitemetal-Kitt or his cousin Mr T.W.O Mill

Bob G

Quote from: keerout on May 15, 2017, 11:19:47 AM
I've got this one  ;)

Gerard  :wave:

I love the fake Latin inscription around the crest and the society name, of course!

I am formerly of the Society of Bullied Modellers, but now I have a train room I am not Maunsell or Gresley about anything.

Bob

Dorsetmike

I've realigned the print and uploaded the revised version below. If you right click on the image and select copy image, open your image/photo editor and paste as new image, you could then insert your own name etc using the text tool and print your own, or hand write after print

Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations