Would You Be Interested In An NGF 10 Year Wagon/Van? - available now!,

Started by Tank, January 01, 2021, 09:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBTKraisee

Mine hasn't come in yet. I'm not in a rush, but I just pinged Emma to learn what the latest is and will let the group know.

When I placed my order I specifically requested the very last wagon in the production run, so when I learn what the number is I'll let y'all know!

Ross.
"The meek shall inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the stars" -Robert Heinlein
An Ex-Pat Brit:  Two decades living in Florida and still an unhealthy shade of "British Tourist White"

Steam Locomotive Wheel Dimensions: https://www.shorturl.at/xAEKW

All my available products are listed in the first post in my workbench thread.

RBTKraisee

Wow!

Emma replied almost instantly to my email!

They've experienced some illness and a recent relocation of premises which have caused the delays, but they're working hard to get all the remaining wagons numbered and out to customers.

Ross.
"The meek shall inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the stars" -Robert Heinlein
An Ex-Pat Brit:  Two decades living in Florida and still an unhealthy shade of "British Tourist White"

Firstone18

Do you have mine, number 56, on the sheet?  I can't remember if I sent it to you!  Let me know if not and I'll message you through the details.
[/quote]

I do have yours listed, but for location I just have Aberdeenshire. If you can let me know a town I will amend this.
Cheers :beers:
Finally, after waiting over 55 years I am building a permanent layout in a purpose built shed!

Red Onion

Quote from: Firstone18 on June 08, 2023, 06:59:15 AM
Do you have mine, number 56, on the sheet?  I can't remember if I sent it to you!  Let me know if not and I'll message you through the details.

I do have yours listed, but for location I just have Aberdeenshire. If you can let me know a town I will amend this.
Cheers :beers:
[/quote]

Certainly can!  No. 56 lives in Ellon  :)

Panpa

My wagon arrived last October (2022). I couldn't at the time find the number, hence not posting it's safe arrival. I took it out of the box a few minutes ago and happened to turn the wagon over to look at the underside... :-[
Number 207 is at (layout still in early stages of construction and yet to receive a name).
Should've gone to Specsavers  :-[

Firstone18

Quote from: Panpa on July 31, 2023, 11:27:32 PMMy wagon arrived last October (2022). I couldn't at the time find the number, hence not posting it's safe arrival. I took it out of the box a few minutes ago and happened to turn the wagon over to look at the underside... :-[
Number 207 is at (layout still in early stages of construction and yet to receive a name).
Should've gone to Specsavers  :-[
Can I add you to my database please? If ok, can you let me know your location - nearest town will be fine if you don't want to give specific area.
Cheers
Finally, after waiting over 55 years I am building a permanent layout in a purpose built shed!

RBTKraisee

I asked for the very last one in the production run and back in June Emma shipped it to a friend in the UK who was collecting a bunch of bits & pieces together to save shipping costs to me. I just got the "care package" this morning and NGF wagon #216 is now happily enjoying the Florida sunshine!

Ross.

dannyboy

Quote from: RBTKraisee on November 27, 2023, 08:50:19 PMI asked for the very last one in the production run ..... NGF wagon #216 is now happily enjoying the Florida sunshine!

Must get my white paint pen out for a bit of doctoring on mine! (Only joking Ross).  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Bealman

Quote from: dannyboy on November 27, 2023, 08:59:37 PM
Quote from: RBTKraisee on November 27, 2023, 08:50:19 PMI asked for the very last one in the production run ..... NGF wagon #216 is now happily enjoying the Florida sunshine!

Quote from: dannyboy on November 27, 2023, 08:59:37 PM

Must get my white paint pen out for a bit of doctoring on mine! (Only joking Ross).  :)

Ah, it could be fake anyway... that's artificial lighting, not Florida sunshine  ;)
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

zopadooper

I didn't know they were numbered.  Mine is still in its box, number 014, residing in Skegness

Tank

Great to see that the final one has been received.   :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for buying them.  Next year will see me planning for the next one....! :jawdropping:

dannyboy

Quote from: Tank on November 29, 2023, 10:08:50 AMNext year will see me planning for the next one....!

Why wait so long?  ;). Look forward to hearing your plans Chris - and thanks for the work you have put in to the forum.  :thumbsup:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Tank

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations