Model Train Catalogue

Started by dannyboy, July 28, 2017, 09:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboy

MTC has been mentioned on the forum on a number of occasions. It was first brought to my attention 18 months ago by a couple of forumites when I asked about a programme called 'Stecotec Model Railroad Collector'. I tried MTC and struggled with it a bit. However, I started using it again a few weeks back and now that I have got used to the fields and how to adapt/rename them to suit my purposes, I have to say how pleased I am with it.  The reason for starting this post, apart from letting people know how good it is, is to let you know that I had a problem yesterday when it came to adding pictures - I could not do it, even though I have been adding pictures for the last couple of weeks!  :(. I eventually worked out that it might have been my anti-virus, 'Avast', that was at fault. I emailed Roger, (the programme creator) and, following his advice, I have now got the problem sorted. Easy - uninstalled 'Avast' along with a couple of other tweaks and everything is running as it should.   :thumbsup: So, if anyone is considering a database for their train related things, give it a go. The trial version lets you have 10 entries and the full version is less than £11 and Roger is prepared to help you out.    :thankyousign: Roger. :beers:
@rmille
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

RailGooner

Yes, please don't go too long without installing a replacement antivirus David.

dannyboy

NPN - (With apologies to the original poster )

You can have an Irish virus right back  :P

David.

dannyboy

Quote from: RailGooner on July 28, 2017, 10:10:55 PM
Yes, please don't go too long without installing a replacement antivirus David.

All ready taken care of thanks.  :beers:
David.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations