Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MKP

standard GWR dark drey with white lettering as far as I know

railsquid

Graham

sounds like you also had a good result from Bachmann, I just took delivery of a pack of 20 x 24teeth gears for my repairs.

Great service from the Bachmann service department

cheers
Graham

gc4946

I went to the Worth Valley today and bought two blue/grey Mk1s, a CK and a SO to make up a set of three matching Mk1s (I already own a BSK)

"I believe in positive, timely solutions, not vague, future promises"

port perran

This little shunter's truck arrived today from Osborne's Models.
Started rough painting buts needs finishing, tidying then weathering I think.

D
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Intercity

Post lady delivered another box today (good job wife isn't home!!!), inside a Dapol VT HST and a Dapol Pretendolino.

HST looks good, looks easy to obtain the extra coaches (probably going to get them from Rails), however the Pretendolino looks to be a bit more of a task, the set should have 3 FOs but this one has TSOs coaches 'B,C and D', a forum member has already located 2 more TSOs so I'm good for those (I don't mind duplicates), the FOs look like they may be a problem along with the buffet.

paulprice

Don't tell the Domestic Overlord, but I just got 6 suburban's from Evilbay for £20, BARGAIN. I just need to move them through the coach works now  :hmmm:

Skyline2uk

Quote from: austinbob on May 29, 2017, 04:48:48 PM
That's it. Newly married and start off as you mean to go on.
New loco for you every month and new shoes and handbag for the better half.
Result - married bliss, oh, and one helluva credit card bill.
:)
:beers:

Well how prophetic that turned out to be!

We paid a visit to a Radley store (the only designer brand the Mrs is really bothered by) the other day as a direct result of this being found for sale on the Facebook N'porium:

Very happy indeed with this, fancied one for a while (I like a 60, only had one example until now though) it's in cracking condition and has all its bits including etched name plates  :thumbsup:

Skyline2uk

keerout

While my layout is strickly steam, even I have to atmit that is a handsome beast !
G

dannyboy

I have to agree with 'keerout' - lovely colour scheme.  :thumbsup:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Jason B

The latest traction and allocated to my sunroom mainly on EWS vans at the moment .

JayM481

Added a bit of rolling stock

Sorry for the awful pic.

daffy

Nice 'haul' Jay. :thumbsup:

Is there any left in the shop!? :hmmm: :goggleeyes:

:beers:
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

JayM481

A few LMS wagons were left :D

It was a deal I really couldn't pass up.

Jason B

A fine Birthday pressie from last month .I so love the Farsh 37,s need to add a coal sector version one day and the up coming RFD split head code version any any more I can get away with owning

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations