Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chetcombe

Quote from: newportnobby on April 01, 2014, 09:22:55 AM
Just hope it wasn't you shouting "Strewth - there's a bloke down there with no strides on!"

NN you have brought the memories flooding back with that one :laugh3:

So in celebration of my 500th NGF post on my 50th birthday no less, I give you... Paul Hogan from nineteen eighty something!!!

http://youtu.be/x60mBgCP2Ko
Mike

See my layout here Chetcombe
Videos of Chetcombe on YouTube

Lawrence

Raith Rovers FC - Scottish League Challenge Cup Winners 2014 - and we were there to witness a hard fought win  :bounce: not to mention enjoying some fine hospitality and private box courtesy of a friend who just happens to be on the board  ;)  Hope we don't have to wait another 20 years for more silverware  :worried:

Trainfish

Saw this result yesterday and was happy to see that someone other than the 'Big 2' had won the Ramsdens Cup. Well done Raith  :claphappy:

Ps, I did have to check whether the sponsor was actually Harry Ramsden but it wasn't to be
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Agrippa

They were dancing in the streets of Raith last night ..................... :D
Nothing is certain but death and taxes -Benjamin Franklin

scotsoft

Quote from: Agrippa on April 07, 2014, 07:35:06 PM
They were dancing in the streets of Raith last night ..................... :D

Or even the streets of Kirkcaldy  :thumbsup:

cheers John.

Trainfish

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Lawrence

Nae dancin, too knackered, took an hour to get out of Edinburgh.  Great day though  :D

Tank

Yay, I just bought 5 Network SouthEast signs for my collection.   :heart2:  :bounce:  Being delivered to my work address so my wife doesn't see them. :-X ;D

Glad to hear that you had a good win with the footy Lawrence.   Palace are doing really well lately as well. :beers:

Malc

Won't your beloved notice the signs when they are on the wall?
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Tank

No, I can't remember the last time she ventured into my train room.  3 years ago? ??? :D

Zakalwe

should have entered this on Saturday but better late than never

Leicester City back in the premier league with 6 matches to go.

"I just think people overvalue argument because they like to hear themselves talk."

D1042 Western Princess

Quote from: scotsoft on March 30, 2014, 10:37:27 PM
Quote from: mr bachmann on March 30, 2014, 09:02:54 PM
:D  thank you camelot , 5 up anf £,£££'s better off  :bounce:

alan

Oh! I hope you had the bonus ball as well Alan  ;)

cheers John.

Ah, but you are not the only one to win on the lottery, Alan. The good news is that I had a four figure sum returned on the Euro lottery on Tuesday! :bounce: :claphappy: :beers:

The bad news is that it was only £14.30  (well, that's a 4 figure sum  ;) :'( :'()

Seriously though, congratulations Alan.
If it's not a Diesel Hydraulic then it's not a real locomotive.

EtchedPixels

Weedkiller time. Such fun watching the responses of the passers by if you are wearing high viz, safety glasses and protective gloves and spraying stuff  >:D
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

D1042 Western Princess

Quote from: EtchedPixels on April 14, 2014, 06:20:07 PM
Weedkiller time. Such fun watching the responses of the passers by if you are wearing high viz, safety glasses and protective gloves and spraying stuff  >:D

Is that on your N gauge layout, EP? Or do you mean in the garden? ;)
If it's not a Diesel Hydraulic then it's not a real locomotive.

Kipper

Being neighbourly, last week I weedkillered the gravel strip between my house and the next one. Yesterday, my neighbour was on his hands and knees pulling the weeds up by hand. I tried to tell him I had put weedkiller on, and he agreed they were dying, which is why he was pulling them up. As he is Vietnamese, with a poor grasp of English, I think we had a misunderstanding!

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations