Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Very happy!  I am now the proud joint owner of this 5" gauge shunter!   :laugh3:

Now all I need is some track and a driving trailer/rolling stock. :worried:  If anyone knows of any at a reasonable price then please let me know. :thumbsup:

Thanks to my father for allowing me to persuade him to part with his money - purely for the grandchildren of course. ;) :P

Sprintex

Cool 8)

Quote from: Tank on October 29, 2013, 09:40:47 AM
Now all I need is some track and a driving trailer/rolling stock.

And some red, blue and white paint :laugh:

Paul

Tank

It may magically change into 03 179 in the future.............although a 2 axle version.  :)

scotsoft

I hope you have it up and running soon Tank, the lads will love it  :thumbsup:

cheers John.

d-a-n

My 16 year old Toyota passed it's MOT with no advisories. This is the second year it's pulled this trick - the previous year, it only needed one tiny patch of weld. More money for N gauge!

scotsoft

Quote from: d-a-n on November 01, 2013, 06:07:22 PM
My 16 year old Toyota passed it's MOT with no advisories. This is the second year it's pulled this trick - the previous year, it only needed one tiny patch of weld. More money for N gauge!

Well done that car  :claphappy:

cheers John.

Kipper

After last night's manic trick or treaters, I find I over purchased on goodies. This means I can now pig out on the remainder - chocolate overload ahead!  :bounce:

Newportnobby

Quote from: Kipper on November 01, 2013, 08:51:25 PM
After last night's manic trick or treaters, I find I over purchased on goodies. This means I can now pig out on the remainder - chocolate overload ahead!  :bounce:

Likewise - Dolly Mixture and Jelly Bean feast :D

Pete Mc

I've had to settle for a bag of white chocolate buttons.The sacrifices some of us have to make. :claphappy:

Pete
:Class31: :Class37: :NGaugersRule:
Its my train set and I'll run worra want!

Pete sadly passed away on the 27th November 2013 - http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17988.msg179976#msg179976

Chetcombe

Same here. I will be getting my sugar rush from left over candy corn - for the uninitiated this a strange small horribly sweet triangular concoction that only appears in the shops at halloween. You can actually feel it rotting your teeth as you eat it... >:D
Mike

See my layout here Chetcombe
Videos of Chetcombe on YouTube

Newportnobby

Quote from: Chetcombe on November 02, 2013, 03:27:37 AM
Same here. I will be getting my sugar rush from left over candy corn - for the uninitiated this a strange small horribly sweet triangular concoction that only appears in the shops at halloween. You can actually feel it rotting your teeth as you eat it... >:D

Surely it's not worse than Hershey Peanut Butter Cups? :sick2:

EtchedPixels

Finally got a decent modern "energy efficient" bulb for the railway room. 65W giant compact flourescent daylight bulb. Most customers apparently buy them to make their "flowers" grow  :D

Alan
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Newportnobby

Quote from: EtchedPixels on November 14, 2013, 01:25:16 PM
Finally got a decent modern "energy efficient" bulb for the railway room. 65W giant compact flourescent daylight bulb. Most customers apparently buy them to make their "flowers" grow  :D

Alan

You obviously don't let the grass grow under your feet, Alan :-X

daveg

Quote from: EtchedPixels on November 14, 2013, 01:25:16 PM

Alan

Sounds interesting.

Any chance of a link, if one exists?

Dave G

MinZaPint

Quote from: daveg on November 14, 2013, 05:15:28 PM

Sounds interesting.

Any chance of a link, if one exists?

Dave G

Ah the famous "missing link", I've already got my coat on as going out for  :beers:
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations