!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Graham Farish New Product Announcement - 2018 Full List  (Read 5227 times)

Online emjaybee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: Yes
  • 2mm Association Number: No
    • Awards
Re: Graham Farish New Product Announcement - 2018 Full List
« Reply #180 on: January 11, 2018, 10:03:04 pm »
I was assuming that at that price it not only had lighting but a buffet trolley that trundled to and fro and a ticket collector struggling to get past the trolley.

:laugh3:
Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

Offline Vonzack

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 20933
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2018, 09:08:57 am »
I would hope we'll see lighting in the Mk2 DBSOs, the pre-order prices weren't cheap to start off with and they as near as dammit just doubled.

Online njee20

• N Gauge Society Number: 22598
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2018, 12:25:09 pm »
Yes, definitely head/tail lights in the DBSOs, they're no different to a DVT in that respect. Was thinking more about the intermediate coaches with lighting provision.

The OO gauge ones look great - video here showing the effects. Won't post it inline as it's OO! The tail lamp looks great, be good to get that in N, Revolution are proving it can be done after all!

Online woodbury22uk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23382
    • Ebay
    • Facebook
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: January 12, 2018, 12:31:58 pm »
Yes, definitely head/tail lights in the DBSOs, they're no different to a DVT in that respect. Was thinking more about the intermediate coaches with lighting provision.

The OO gauge ones look great - video here showing the effects. Won't post it inline as it's OO! The tail lamp looks great, be good to get that in N, Revolution are proving it can be done after all!

I am a sucker for push-pull trains so will need to have a DBSO. Some basic lighting functions would suffice, but with the new higher price would be happy with whatever they can squeeze on top of that.
Mike

Over-user of brackets and quotation marks

Membre 0196. Association Franšaise des Amis du N (AFAN)

Online njee20

• N Gauge Society Number: 22598
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: January 12, 2018, 12:58:12 pm »
I have to say I'm not a fan of Dapol's lighting bars, the white is too cold, the yellow is too yellow, and they're both far too bright. They need to do a warm white that's half the brightness, more like those Bachmann ones.

Still, we've no reason to think there's going to be fitted lighting to the mk2s, provision would make sense, but we've not seen it in their Mk1s or any other coach or MU yet, so I'm doubtful, even if it would go some way to justifying the price rise.

Please Support Us!
January Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Jan 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
January Donations

Advertise Here
anything