!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Foxhunter King Kit  (Read 300 times)

Offline ChrisNMcKenzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 6741
  • 2mm Association Number: NA
    • Awards
Foxhunter King Kit
« on: November 19, 2017, 05:13:38 pm »
Hi Everybody
I've just registered and hope somebody can help. I started NGauge modelling many years ago (at least 20).  The layout was completed to tracklaying and wiring and running the stock I had collected but house maintenance and family held it up.  I continued to collect stock and the part completed layout sits in the garage (this all sounds rather familiar).  I'm now part retired and need to move this layout on.  Some time ago in my collecting of stock I bought the Foxhunter kit for the GW King but found there are no instructions.  I have also bought a Castle chassis, pre-owned from Hattons.  Since I have never built a whitemetal kit and have limited experience in any kitbuilding I feel the instructions will be VERY important.  Does anybody have a copy that can be sent, photocopy or soft copy ?  Any advice on building the kit would also be much appreciated.  Happy to pay any costs etc.
Chris 

Offline Delboy

• Awards
Re: Foxhunter King Kit
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 05:24:45 pm »
 :welcomesign: Chris,
I cannot help you with your request but you will find this forum very helpful. Hopefully someone has the advice you are looking for and will respond.
Dennis.
She who must be obeyed says I am spending too much time on this forum. I love her dearly but what does she know?

Offline RailGooner

• N Gauge Society Number: 17356
    • Ebay
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 06:04:06 pm »
Welcome aboard Chris. :wave: Sorry, I can't help with the instructions you seek. But I'm sure you've come to the right place to provide the best chance of you finding them. Good luck. And I hope you post some pics of the build. :beers:
Per Ardua ad Astra | Mens Agitat Molem | Victoria Concordia Crescit

I'm supporting Project Railway Honour

Online dannyboy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25492
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 06:42:12 pm »
Hi and welcome Chris. I can not help woth your query, but KingKit appear to have a Facebook page -
https://www.facebook.com/Kingkit-1406979642957465/
Might be of some help.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.

Offline Conordavid

• Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 10:17:09 pm »
Hi Chris,
I think I can help you. I have a half-completed kit in the attic somewhere and no doubt the instructions are there. I will photocopy and post it to you if you give your address.
Mark

Online dannyboy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25492
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 10:47:07 pm »
@ChrisNMcKenzie
Chris, With respect, can I strongly suggest that you delete your last post and send a PM instead? This is an open forum that anybody can read and you never know who is lurking.  :beers:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.

Please Support Us!
December Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
December Donations

Advertise Here
anything