Good News

Started by fatso, September 14, 2017, 10:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatso

A BIG thank you to London City Airport for their kind donation to our Club, in order for us to start building a representation of North Woolwich Station and track plus x rail are giving us some founding goes show many letter wins a few bob lol once again you guys have not been forgotten for all your acts of kindness mike
Always looking on the bright side of life

Newportnobby

Good to see your efforts are paying off, Mike. Well done :thumbsup:

fatso

Quote from: newportnobby on September 14, 2017, 11:01:53 PM
Good to see your efforts are paying off, Mike. Well done :thumbsup:

Hi over past year with the shootings and stabbings  its taken toll on us members  and club users we have had some frighten moments at club to say the least the hard work is now very slowly seeping thru and all pain and suffering as been worth it still a very long road to travel but its all work in progress nothing in life for free not even lunch lol i hope we will get very soon permanent  premisses  to have new home where can get down to real modelling skills i.e.  glues,sacapols ,sobering iron  power saw ect

Pengi

Looking forward to seeing North Woolwich Station come to life  :thumbsup:
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

fatso

fatso

And we hope to build this in N gauge 

Mr Sprue

I used live in Custom House and worked in Victoria Dock Road back in the late 70's, being street wise was an asset then. I don't know what things are like there now as it has changed so much over the years. But if East Ham and the Boleyn are anything to go by these days then I don't envy you living there!

But good luck with North Woolwich station though I remember it well, what about that grand old Police Station on the corner of Pier Road will that be incorporated into the layout?

fatso

Quote from: Mr Sprue on September 15, 2017, 09:26:21 PM
I used live in Custom House and worked in Victoria Dock Road back in the late 70's, being street wise was an asset then. I don't know what things are like there now as it has changed so much over the years. But if East Ham and the Boleyn are anything to go by these days then I don't envy you living there!

But good luck with North Woolwich station though I remember it well, what about that grand old Police Station on the corner of Pier Road will that be incorporated into the layout?

Hi pubs are still there lol and the old police station still sands but not used much custom house is on its uppers and your west and east everything change lots pubs closed

Mr Sprue

Quote from: fatso on September 15, 2017, 09:29:43 PM

Hi pubs are still there lol and the old police station still sands but not used much custom house is on its uppers and your west and east everything change lots pubs closed

My watering holes used to be: The Gog, The Peacock, The Railway Hotel (bloody rough in there!! :uneasy: )  and the Nottingham Arms, the 'Not' was always were I ended on a Friday Night as from there it was a take away from the chinese opposite before walking home.

fatso

Quote from: Mr Sprue on September 15, 2017, 09:36:49 PM
Quote from: fatso on September 15, 2017, 09:29:43 PM

Peacock gone ordnance  gone remarks going grieving dock gone fox yuppie pub 

My watering holes used to be: The Gog, The Peacock, The Railway Hotel (bloody rough in there!! :uneasy: )  and the Nottingham Arms, the 'Not' was always were I ended on a Friday Night as from there it was a take away from the chinese opposite before walking home.

Mr Sprue

As I don't live that far away from you guys, perhaps a visit to the club one evening and to see the layout.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations