Damn, I'm getting old.

Started by NTrain, August 15, 2017, 11:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NTrain

Just found out I am a great grandad................................................  :laugh3:

For those that like details. Boy, 7lb 7oz, born yesterday, home today and doing well.

RailGooner

Congratulations Bob, Parents, and Baby. :claphappy:

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

dannyboy

Yup - my congratulations too.  :beers:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Pengi

Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Newportnobby

Congrats to all :beers:
It's not that you're old, it's that they're very young. Look at it that way ;D

Delboy

:beers:
Best wishes to all.
A bit less time for modelling now you have something wonderful to cuddle every now and again.
She who must be obeyed says I am spending too much time on this forum. I love her dearly but what does she know?

scottmitchell74

Awesome! Congrats to you and yours!  :beers:
Spend as little as possible on what you need so you can spend as much as possible on what you want.

javlinfaw7

The Q

Congratulations..... When are you going to start on the new model railway... (for him)

Do they do Thomas in N gauge?

Tank

Intercity

Tomix do Thomas in N!!!!

And congrats to you and the family.

austinbob

Congrats mate. When you've got two great grandchildren and another on the way then you are really entitled to feel old.
There's nothing better than having a small person or three to cuddle, especially when you can give them back to there parents when you've had enough.
:beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Portpatrick

Mum loved being a Great Grandma.  Affected by her increasing dementia she knew the 4 (my grandchildren) who had been born before she died in 2014.  In fact in her last 18 hours we lay the youngest, then around 18 months, and now known to have developmental issues,  alongside her.  they grinned widely at each other.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations