!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: TOMIX Semaphore Signals  (Read 202 times)

Offline locomad1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 15518
    • Awards
TOMIX Semaphore Signals
« on: July 22, 2017, 05:48:47 pm »
Hello all, first time Post. Has anyone on here got any Photos of Tomix Semaphore Signals.
they can show.
I am after, Ready built Signals, which I can Operate by useing Servos and MEGAPOINTS Multipanel and Moduals.
And have read that Tomix Signals are Similar to GWR Signals.
Many Thanks Locomad1.

Offline ntpntpntp

• Awards
Re: TOMIX Semaphore Signals
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 07:57:38 pm »
I don't have any, but I was under the impression that Dapol's signals are possibly made by Tomix  (I may be wrong about this)? Dapol obviously have an agreement of some sort with Tomix as they remarket the latter's track cleaning wagon and other items?

Plenty of images of the Tomix semaphore signals on google, and the Dapol ones of course.   The mechanism housings look different so perhaps the Dapol items are made by someone else after all?

Can't help thinking it wouldn't be very economical to buy the (quite expensive) Tomix or Dapol signals and then replace the mechanisms with servos?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 09:41:50 pm by ntpntpntp »
Nick.   2016 celebrating the 20th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!

Offline locomad1

• N Gauge Society Number: 15518
    • Awards
Re: TOMIX Semaphore Signals
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 08:36:37 pm »
Hello Thank you for your reply to my post.
I think on what you have said, I will be better sticking with British makers.
Regards Locomad1.

Please Support Us!
December Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
December Donations

Advertise Here