Farish 2015/6 range announcement..

Started by scruff, March 01, 2015, 10:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scruff

:hellosign: I must be missing something...

Farish/Bachmann are announcing their new 2015/6 range tomorrow and there is no thread on the subject that I can find on here...  :hmmm: :confused1:

Yours puzzledly  :D
Mark

ColinH

Every body has been so busy telling Hornby what they should be doing they forgot to post their must have's wouldn't it be nice if Farish produced list. Either that or they know that they will probably have years to wait to see anything that is announced as new rather than as an updated progress report.   :unimpressed: :laugh: :bounce:
My layout Much Puffindun can be seen at http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17426.msg173415#msg173415
Warning: Being a NGF member can seriously restrict your available modelling time

ChrisWV10

Updated 170s for me. That's all.

Oh and a Colas 37.

And a DB Schenker 37...

And....

I'll just wait and see...

C. ;)

Karhedron

Anything Western for me please (a 4700 would be nice  :angel: ).

Failing that, how about actually releasing the 64xx, autocoaches, Castle and Hawksworth coaches they announced 2 years ago!  :veryangry:
Quote from: ScottyStitch on September 29, 2015, 11:28:46 AM
Well, that's just not good enough. Some fount of all knowledge you are!  :no:  ;)

mark100

Looking at the OO gauge range
I reckon a retooled 25/3, Class 40 and Class 90
The old style class 87 was discontinued this year, so that may be an option on a class 90 chassis.

Maybe 10000/01

I will just keep taking Tea breaks this morning to pop into the office to have a gander at their site, Also the new east coast Virgin trains livery gets unveiled today

Mark

You cant get better than a Betta Fish

Karhedron

Rmours I have heard suggest 3 new releases for N Gauge. Whether this is 3 in total or 3 locos (with separate stock) I am not sure. We should find out in a few hours.
Well, that's just not good enough. Some fount of all knowledge you are!  :no:  ;)

Karhedron

One more wish in the 3 hours remaining......

City of Truro
City of Truro
City of Truro
City of Truro

:angel:

Roy L S

I have no idea in truth, but looking at the "old" Farish range and those already produced in 00, two stand out, the Crab and Class 40.

However I am prepared to be completely underwhelmed - last year three "newly tooled" items turned out to be a nice but somewhat limited in appeal "Birdcage" set.

Not holding my breath really...

Roy

Karhedron

I heard from a different source that one of the items will be a retool of an old Farish steamer. If this is true then the Crab is one possible contender (although i would prefer a large Priarie or King....)

Roy L S

It would be lovely to see something totally unexpected. I wouldn't want a City of Truro personally, but something like that.

Roy

Thorpe Parva

I would think that retooled versions of the 8F & 25/3 would be popular.

I would also like to see a Standard Class 4 (75xxx series) & a Co-Bo. Both unlikely I think.

Paddy

I would like...

Class 47 in original XP64 livery please.
MKII coaches in BR maroon.
Shark brake van.

Paddy
HOLLERTON JUNCTION (SHED 13C)
London Midland Region
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=11342.0

BARRIES'S TRAIN SHED - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVzVVov7HJOrrZ6HRvV2GA

Greybeema

Never going to happen but another southern EMU would be good.  465 Networker would be fantastic but not likely to be in the shops anytime soon...
:Class414:
Worlds Greatest Suburban Electric - Southern
(Sparky Arcy 3rd Rail Electrickery Traction)

My Layout on NGauge Forum:- http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=12592.msg154278#msg154278

red_death

I'm surprised they haven't shrunk the 2EPB down.

Cheers, Mike

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations