!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: A Table-Top Railway in British 'N' Gauge  (Read 27025 times)

Online port perran

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: A Table-Top Railway in British 'N' Gauge
« Reply #660 on: June 16, 2018, 08:48:18 pm »
A great improvement there John which makes a big difference.
I feel that I should do something similar with 1565.
It's you railway so build it as you want and run whatever you like. The only rule is - ENJOY :
My Layouts -
Port Perran:- Trepol Bay:-

Online Atso

• Advertiser
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: A Table-Top Railway in British 'N' Gauge
« Reply #661 on: Yesterday at 05:04:06 pm »
Brassed Off
Proper modellers and those of a nervous disposition are advised to go to another thread immediately.  I suggest something like @Atso workbench thread to see how an expert craftsman goes about things.

Nothing wrong with what you're doing there John. Also I would refer to myself as another crazy bodger rather than an expert craftsman!

Your improvements to the D16/3 are great and your use of the masking tape is well thought out. You might consider going on more stage beyond the excellent work already done and consider lining the loco using Fox Transfers as well before giving everything a coat of matt varnish to blend everything together.

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £60.00
Above Goal: £5.00
Site Currency: GBP
109% 
June Donations

Advertise Here
anything