what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbridge

Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Newportnobby

"Memories of Steam" (Black 5's, Britannias, 8F's etc) followed by the Beatles "White Album" :music:

MinZaPint

Quote from: oldrailbug on October 07, 2011, 04:11:06 AM
always resort to Classical music when I am totally whacked.

I'm with you, Classic when I'm whacked and Dire Staights (which I'm in at the moment after the Christchurch Dorset MRC show, found some bargains. well that's what I told HID) when I need a positive push.
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Tank

All alone in the school that I work at, so I have Slayer playing in the Main Hall on the schools system...loudly, and plenty of flashy lights! :music: :beers:  Off home in half an hour. 8)

Dock Shunter

Quote from: Tank on October 17, 2011, 08:26:28 PM
All alone in the school that I work at, so I have Slayer playing in the Main Hall on the schools system...loudly, and plenty of flashy lights! :music: :beers:  Off home in half an hour. 8)

Didn't know you were a DJ Chris........ :music: ;D
           I'm not surprised everyone has gone home and your on your own........
            What do you expect when you are playing Slayer :o ;D ;D

Tank

longbridge

Little Richard, Jerry Lee Lewis, The Drifters, Chuck Berry and Gene Vincent picked out for this morning.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

4x2

Tonight, i'm mostly listening to Thin lizzy - greatest hits  :music: :music: :music:
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

R M Williams

George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers.  Saw him playing in Manchester a couple of years ago.  Triffic!
Richard

Newportnobby

Quote from: R M Williams on October 18, 2011, 10:03:38 PM
George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers.  Saw him playing in Manchester a couple of years ago.  Triffic!

I've been a Thorogood fan since I saw the film "Christine" and then went thru some of his back catalogue :thumbsup:

R M Williams

First heard of him in 1977 or 1978 ish when I was mooching round a branch of HMV where one of his albums was being played.  Just had to go to the counter and say "who's this then?"
Richard

Dock Shunter

Quote from: R M Williams on October 18, 2011, 10:03:38 PM
George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers.  Saw him playing in Manchester a couple of years ago.  Triffic!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 8)
Picked up a few George Thorogood LPs, including the first album  off a market stall about 10years ago.
                                1st track off the first album....You got to lose.......classic

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations