!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Llanrumney TMD  (Read 15538 times)

Online Chris in Prague

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 24400
    • Awards
Re: Llanrumney TMD
« Reply #255 on: September 16, 2018, 09:31:33 pm »
Congratulations on your excellent purchase. I'm not sure about the waste of space at one end though with both a bridge and waste ground beyond it?

Thank you, On the left hand side? It's a road at street level but the photo does make it look raised, Thinking a nice row of shops and pub on it and little car park for the pub with seating :beers:

Ah, I see that, now. Thanks. I would have extended the sidings a little more. However, a nice row of shops with a pub and a little car park for the pub with seating :beers: sounds an excellent idea.  If the beer garden has a raised terrace cut into a rear hillside, it will be ideal for trainwatchers. 8-)

Offline Drakken

• Trade Count: (+1)
    • Awards
Re: Llanrumney TMD
« Reply #256 on: September 16, 2018, 09:39:23 pm »
Now there's an idea :beers:

Sound's good to me now to implement it

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £45.00
Below Goal: £10.00