Christmas has come early..... !

Started by 4x2, December 19, 2011, 07:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x2

Santa's been.... woo hoo...!!!  ;D

I must have been good - look what he left me....

If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Newportnobby

Wonderful :thumbsup: How come you managed to book him so early - some of us haven't even made our list yet, not that I have a chimney :'( (although having driven 360 miles today I have a tender behind) :smiley-laughing:

Rheneas N Gauge

for Good behavior you always get Good presents   :D

4x2

He was out and about last night, testing the sleigh. Me and Santa go way back...!  :smiley-laughing:

I had told Santa about Dapol and their Western, he's gonna have words with them...... Too late for this Christmas, but if they don't deliver for next year, they're all getting lumps of coal !  :evil: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

longbridge

Well done 4x2 one of my all time favorites, when train spotting as a kid I only needed 27 Jubilee cops to have seen the whole class, hope it brings you loads of enjoyment.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

4x2

Quote from: oldrailbug on December 19, 2011, 07:34:04 PM
Well done 4x2 one of my all time favorites, when train spotting as a kid I only needed 27 Jubilee cops to have seen the whole class, hope it brings you loads of enjoyment.
The plan was to rename it 'Leander' and use it for excursions on my BR blue layout.

But, i've chickened out ! I worried i'll damage such an amazing paint job on a loco that trully is rare (for a change !)  ;D

Nobody will notice if i pretend it is Leander....!  :smiley-laughing:

Mike

Lawrence

Quote from: newportnobby on December 19, 2011, 07:36:33 PM
Quote from: Rheneas N Gauge on December 19, 2011, 07:29:32 PM
for Good behavior you always get Good presents   :D

Heck! It looks like I'm in for some 00 stuff then :angel:

Wife came home tonight with a class 37, 2 mk2 coaches and some track, all OO, someone at work gave them to her as she new her husband liked trains!  I do, just not OO and not British, oh well if I can get it running my Dad can have em  ::)

darren.c

it came early today for me
12 spine wagons and a freightlinner 66 to go with it
daz

Alex

Quote from: newportnobby on December 19, 2011, 07:17:59 PM
not that I have a chimney

No need for a chiminey. You can always get a Magic Key that let's Santa open any door.  :smiley-laughing: :wave:

Alex

4x2

You mean a large sledge hammer then ! :evil:

Mike

brbluewill

lucky you matt :thumbsup: cracking looking loco
Where our songs are challenged we shall sing them all the louder!!!!!

longbridge

Quote from: 4x2 on December 19, 2011, 07:44:28 PM
Quote from: oldrailbug on December 19, 2011, 07:34:04 PM
The plan was to rename it 'Leander' and use it for excursions on my BR blue layout.

But, i've chickened out ! I worried i'll damage such an amazing paint job on a loco that trully is rare (for a change !)  ;D

Nobody will notice if i pretend it is Leander....!  :smiley-laughing:

Good old 45690 used to be a regular between New St and Bristol during the mid 1950s, when spotting remarks like oh no not again cant they send something different down once in a while, little did we know back then that she would become a star.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Elvinley

portland-docks

i wish i could find one of those locos, they are stunning and would love one on my layout, yet i cant see one anywhere on ebay
Visit my heritage Railway "moorside Valley Railway"

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=9280.0

see first post for exhibition dates

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations