what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x2

Queen - Live at Wembley '86 - Is there any better ?  ;D
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Alex

Newportnobby

ELO's greatest hits.
I think the neighbours have had enough of me terrifying them with Metallica's Black album at setting 11 :evil:

Tank

Quote from: newportnobby on February 22, 2012, 08:53:15 PM
ELO's greatest hits.
I think the neighbours have had enough of me terrifying them with Metallica's Black album at setting 11 :evil:

My favourite band!  My first dance after my wedding was 'Nothing Else Matters'. :thumbsup:

Alex

ELO, great music.

When I first discovered Ebay I bought loads of ELO records. I now have all the coloured vinyl they produced in 7/12" and albums. Also got a couple of coloured demo records.

Shame they split up.

Alex :wave:

Newportnobby

Quote from: Tank on February 22, 2012, 08:55:38 PM
ELO's greatest hits.

My favourite band!  My first dance after my wedding was 'Nothing Else Matters'. :thumbsup:

:evil: I think even the neighbours know the lyrics to Sandman now :smiley-laughing:

4x2

ELO's greatest hits.

The S&M album did a great version of 'Nothing Else Matters' but you can't beat the original !  :thumbsup:
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

4x2

Quote from: newportnobby on February 22, 2012, 09:04:56 PM
ELO's greatest hits.

:evil: I think even the neighbours know the lyrics to Sandman now :smiley-laughing:
....off to never never land.... !  ;D  :music: :music:

Mike

Newportnobby

The Sound of Silence.
Not Simon & Garfunkel - we've just had a power cut >:( That'll teach me.
(Could have been the neighbours tho' ;) Just as well there's some juice in my laptop

MacRat

Nightwish, they advertise the new album in TV here in Germany  :o and I thought they've gone commercially soft washed - until found on youtube. Listened several times in the last evenings, eg.
:music: Scaretale: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsanIlcGHrA#noexternalembed
:music: Slow, Love, Slow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xbow9faH3s#noexternalembed (it's very different)

Love them, regardless of the singer.

Didn't know Cradle of Filth, thanks for mentioning them.

OwL

Found this little Gem, and its sort of railway related: Dog Train by The Levellers

Levellers - Dog Train

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

Jerry Howlett

Went away to the UK to Floyds Great gig in the sky...  Returning home we switched on the radio as we left the Airport and they were playing comfortably numb... Appropriate after the weekends wedding celebrations. The sons not mine !
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

red_death

I'm liking all the mentions of educating people about Metallica  :evil:

I am really looking forward to hearing them play the whole of the Black album live at Download in June.

Currently OMS: Rammstein (my ears have just about recovered from Friday's show at the O2) and Mastodon.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations