what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

4x2

Quote from: MinZaPint on December 30, 2011, 12:23:29 PM
Comfortably Numb, now theres a beer! from Tripl FFF brewery at Alton in Hampshire, at 5% stronger than I normally drink but oh so quaffable, now you've got my thirst buds going and I was going to do some modelling!
I'll drink to that ! One Bath Ales 'Darkside' please landlord.... :beers:
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Elvinley

Matt Helm

Pete Waterman on SMOOTH RADIO, playing some half decent vibes!

rg1

Quote from: Matt Helm on December 30, 2011, 08:24:59 PM
Pete Waterman on SMOOTH RADIO, playing some half decent vibes!

Off topic but is that a Husqvarna in your pic?

Ah yes, it is. Just noticed the bit about restoration.
The pen is mightier than the sword (and easier to write with!)

Newportnobby

Eurythmics - Ultimate Collection (purchased from a well known supermarket yesterday for £3)
Annie Lennox - Diva
Renaissance - Live at the Carnegie

Donkey

4x2

M people - 'Sight for sore eyes'
Early 90's dance music was awesome, me and my mates crusing round bristol with my 8" sub on my home made 'great mills special' sub box thumping away....ahh, the memories....! ;D
Only problem was, my chosen ride wasn't a big hit with the ladies... A bright orange Vauxhall Chevette !!!  :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Andy-Womble

Andy-Womble

Quote from: newportnobby on December 31, 2011, 04:16:09 PM
Quote from: Andy-Womble on December 31, 2011, 03:13:39 PM
Blood of the Earth- Hawkwind

Good to have another Hawkwind fan on board :music: Welcome Andy :thumbsup:

We had Tim Blake in town (Stoke) a couple of weeks ago and a relative of mine did an interview with him for Keele Uni...

Oldman

The sound of one of my neighbours tuning his 421 cu inch V8 dragster, sounds sweet but a bit lumpy at the moment.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

MinZaPint

Used to go to all the GP's and non champ F1 races and way back there was a Matra-Simca had a 12cylinder engine, we'd watch all the front runners go past and wait! The sound was spine tingling shame it didn't go quicker. For the youngsters here I've gone back to the 70's. Happy days we could afford to go and watch then!

MATRA-SIMCA V12 WIP-SOUNDS OUTSIDE FOR THE F1 71-MOD FOR RFACTOR

One for the petrol heads :thumbsup:
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Oldman

Quote from: MinZaPint on December 31, 2011, 05:32:09 PM
Used to go to all the GP's and non champ F1 races and way back there was a Matra-Simca had a 12cylinder engine, we'd watch all the front runners go past and wait! The sound was spine tingling shame it didn't go quicker. For the youngsters here I've gone back to the 70's. Happy days we could afford to go and watch then!

MATRA-SIMCA V12 WIP-SOUNDS OUTSIDE FOR THE F1 71-MOD FOR RFACTOR

One for the petrol heads :thumbsup:
Ex MSA Scrutineer here so have had my fair share of Boys and their Toys - Think Nick Mason racing his Ferraris, BTCC with RS500 Cosworths, Trucks with Steve Parish,
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

longbridge

Quote from: Donkey on December 31, 2011, 12:58:30 PM
The Very Best of Mozart, what a genius!  :music:

A genius alright but hard to figure out how the call a CD The Very Best of Mozart when all of his music is MAGIC, how that bloke could carry the music to a full Symphony in his head and scribble it down on paper is beyond belief, would love to see Lady Ga Ga do something like that  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations