When will we ever see a Streamlined Duchess or Princess RTR

Started by paulprice, October 25, 2016, 10:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Al

Quote from: Roy L S
If Dr Al is online he may be able to provide a more comprehensive answer.

"We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces."Dr. Carl Sagan

ScottyStitch

Quote from: Dr Al on November 10, 2016, 11:53:35 AM
Teaser for @paulprice ....

Cheers,
Al

Will you be doing the Merchant Navy with the LMS tender as a companion?......

paulprice

Snowwolflair

Dr Al

Quote from: paulprice on November 10, 2016, 09:03:27 PM
Dr Al your just evil:)

Possibly....but not as evil as that freaking LMS lining.....how to go insane in one easy excercise - line an LMS Duchess.... :confused1:  :scowl: :o :worried:  :goggleeyes:  :hmmm:

Cheers,
Al

"We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces."Dr. Carl Sagan

Dr Al

Quote from: ScottyStitch on November 10, 2016, 11:59:14 AM
Will you be doing the Merchant Navy with the LMS tender as a companion?......

I did contemplate that in the past and did have a MN for it, but it was an old tool model and with the new one appearing it started to look a bit mediocre, so I never actually got to doing anything there.

Maybe if I find a new tool one going cheap like this Duchess was...

Cheers,
Al

paulprice

Quote from: Dr Al on November 10, 2016, 10:25:47 PM
Quote from: paulprice on November 10, 2016, 09:03:27 PM
Dr Al your just evil:)

Possibly....but not as evil as that freaking LMS lining.....how to go insane in one easy excercise - line an LMS Duchess.... :confused1:  :scowl: :o :worried:  :goggleeyes:  :hmmm:

Cheers,
Al

Try lining them in the other postwar livery, all good fun :) and I did two of them

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations