!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Chinese Bus & Coach Dissasembly then repaint.  (Read 261 times)

Offline Deltic1981

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Chinese Bus & Coach Dissasembly then repaint.
« on: April 04, 2018, 04:47:14 pm »
Found these on a random website and was brave enough to take a risk on them.
They came in a blister pack of 3 buses and 3 coaches each in a different colour. And have metal bodies.

The wheels of the bus clip on and remove easy. The base was on tight and was able to pull down on the rear bumper and walk along a thin screwdriver until the peg let go was in super tight. The window came out easy in one bit.

The coach wheels are the exact same and come off easy. The body was tougher to remove as there's no bumpers to give you a head start but the plastic is fairly flexible and there's a hidden ridge that you can slowly pry with a driver. I haven't got the window out yet as its flush into the front of the body and tight in. Will update post as I progress.

Glazing unit in body

Offline Deltic1981

• Awards
Re: Chinese Bus & Coach Dissasembly then repaint.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 06:48:10 pm »
Update stripped two bodies with nail stripper the metals gone strange whatís the best way to clean for priming ?

Offline Deltic1981

• Awards
Re: Chinese Bus & Coach Dissasembly then repaint.
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 08:03:06 pm »
Filed out the bars on the windows as i didnít like them.

Please Support Us!
July Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £45.00
Below Goal: £10.00
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
July Donations

Advertise Here
anything