KTA/KQA container wagon by C-Rail-Intermodal

Started by woodbury22uk, February 12, 2017, 10:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodbury22uk

Mike

Membre AFAN 0196

njee20

Saw that on RMWeb yesterday, very exciting. I've got a couple of 3D printed ones that are very good mind.

Buzzard

And I've still got a couple of ATM kits that are half built...

njee20

Never found any decals for my kit ones - did ATM do them? The wagons are so filthy I couldn't be bothered to get some proper ones made up!

CaleyDave

Wonderful! Would welcome a couple of these.

Was considering buying the 3D printed ones but admittedly I was hoping some one would pick it up RTR.

Ben A

Hello all,

I am delighted at this news and will want a few.  With the Revolution KFAs and Dapol FEA-Bs and Megafrets an realistically varied Freightliner train is achievable.

The real missing link for Freightliner remains the FSA/FTA sets, but these are harder to justify as they are less visually distinctive, though they would be very useful for RfD and Freightliner intermodal modelling.

cheers

Ben A.

jpendle

Fantastic!!

I'll be looking at buying a few of these.

John P
Check out my layout thread.

Contemporary NW (Wigan Wallgate and North Western)

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=39501.msg476247#msg476247

And my Automation Thread

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=52597.msg687934#msg687934

Smiffy

Good news, despite having a few of the ATM kits made up would like some of these especially if really dirty is an option.
Have Dapol been asked if they have/had any to shrink their OO version, would hate to see duplication raise its head again.
Regards
Iain

njee20

Arran from C=Rail posted this, but his thread got closed as a duplicate! A bit of info in there.

Graham

StufromEGDL

hi Arran,

Looking forward to these.
As others have asked, will you be offering weathered versions??

Will there be any info available at Glasgow to expand on what you have said in the other thread. ( which should have been merged with this rather than just closed as it had manufacturers details in it...)

[mod]Manufacturers details posted by a company without authorisation from the forum Admin, that's why it was closed as it's not fair on our paying advertisers[/mod]

See you at the SECC?

Later,
Stu from EGDL.
A selection of my pictures, real & model ARE NOW to be found at...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/swidnod/

I always find things in the last place I look. weird huh??

njee20

I pointed out the other day that a manufacturer was anonymously posting links to sell their product, which was fine, but a different manufacturer can't provide some useful info on a forthcoming product which has no impact on any advertiser? ???

Sprintex

It was fine because Tank was aware of it and happy with it ;)

No manufacturer or retailer should be advertising their products here without Admin consent.

Paul

njee20

I don't want this to become another "bash the mod" thread, but to me it seems a crying shame that a manufacturer can't come on here to tell us about their product without having sought permission first. I get it if they're actively selling, but this is a product announcement a year off, and one which will interest a number of people.

It's a sure fire way to drive people away from the forum.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations