!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Northcote TMD  (Read 443 times)

Offline Ted

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Northcote TMD
« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 03:56:29 pm »
Looks good to me, although you'll have running issues with such warped rail! :D ;)
Ted's Excellent Adventure - lots of imagery of my 'workbench', locos and what I'm modelling.

Ted TMD Layout Progress - Era 8/9 Diesel Depot - 8ft Wide DCC

Offline Bill Badger

• Awards
« Reply #16 on: Yesterday at 04:16:02 pm »
Browsing flickr, my rollercoaster isn't far off 1980s prototype in some cases...   :worried:

Offline Newportnobby

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+63)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21962
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 04:31:44 pm »
I also need some legs!

Me too. I think mine are shot :-[

Offline Bill Badger

• Awards
« Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 07:23:10 pm »
As it happens, you're not the only one. I suspect attacking some old bits of IKEA shelving to make something to support the layout will be easier than fixing my battered pins! Managed to tear my left calf running across the road after the school drop-off last week - wish I'd done it doing something exciting  :-[. No running or cycling for at least 6 to 8 weeks  :doh:

Offline Bill Badger

• Awards
« Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 08:19:20 pm »
I'm thinking of splitting the levels to add some interest and help with the view blocking of the rear running line. The idea was to raise the main depot area by 5mm or so. I know cork is the traditional material, but I was wondering if there is anything else that people have used, perhaps some sort of foam that will be easy to glue (below to baseboard / above for track and scenic)? This would allow me cut in to seat buildings and install point controls etc. Any thoughts?

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
September Donations

Advertise Here