Robbie's rolling stock

Started by 1936ace, January 02, 2014, 12:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1936ace

Sorry it took so long to get the photos up, I kept forgetting. Also for them being on their side.
As you can see they are awesome.
My mum has a large n gauge collection and a room size layout that dad built so I thought I'd get some more from Robbie for them.
As mum also builds doll houses I'm getting Robbie to do custom 7 plank wagons and vans with her name and doll house manufacturer with the running number being her birthdate and as dad also models scaled working model ships I've asked for something similar with his name plus dockyards.
The price is even better as I'm not having to get express post as the birthday are not for a few months.
Can't wait to get them
Bart

CarriageShed

Quote from: 1936ace on April 09, 2015, 02:12:09 PM
As mum also builds doll houses I'm getting Robbie to do custom 7 plank wagons and vans with her name and doll house manufacturer with the running number being her birthdate and as dad also models scaled working model ships I've asked for something similar with his name plus dockyards.

That's a really nice touch! All I did was buy a wagon with a company name that my mother used to work for, even though it was out of my region.

1936ace

hi all,

As mention i have aske Robbie to make up some wagons for my mum and dad.

I have tried to contact him via his website site email address to ask for total that i have to pay and how  etc but i have had no reply up until just now which has said the email address has delivery problems.

does anyone know of any other way i can get in contact with him as i would like to pay him plus have the wagons in time for mums birthday in june

cheers
Bart

RussellH

Hi Bart

robbie_burns2002@yahoo.co.uk woks fine - had an email from him yesterday.

Email issues may have been temporary?

Regards
Russ
Repairs - not everything has to be sent away - you can fix most thing's yourself. Ask and help will be provided.

Waiting for the RTR version? - why not try a kit?

My layout, Bridgebury Gate now has its own website...
www.bridgeburygate.com

and the 3DR shop where you'll also find the NGF MPV, assorted cabs etc...
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/3dr_designs_for_n_gauge

CarriageShed

I'm also in email contact with him right now, placing my very first order for some Bristol and Bath-based open wagons.

1936ace

Thanks guys,

I think it may have been on our end, Telstra have and still having heaps of issues from the storms
cheers
bart

1936ace

Hi all,
As promised here are some photos of the rolling stock I had Robbie Burns create for me to give to my mum for her birthday and dad for Father's Day.
As usual great service great product and great price. They came very well packed too!
As you can see I had Robbie do them up in liveries of their other hobbies, mum miniature doll houses and dad radio controlled scaled model ships
Thanks
Bart

PooleSider

Robbie did me ten William Thomas open wagons numbered 1 - 10; all excellent. I have subsequently bought four GWR containers and flats from him. 
Poole Siding near Wellington, Somerset; not the one on the Dorset coast.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations