Because i can

Started by 1936ace, August 19, 2013, 07:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1936ace

Zac happily at the wheel of his HST, amazing what goes through a 5 yr old mind. Sorry if it plays with anyones head. By the way the sound is from the 5mt running around the back!

[smg id=6445 type=av]

bart

scotsoft

Hi Bart,

Quite a varied selection from young Zac  :thumbsup:

Do you have any weathered stock and if yes, it would be interesting to get a 5 y/o perspective on weathering  ;)

cheers John.

weave

Hi,

Sorry, don't know what I am doing with computers. Says i need a Quick time Player to read!?  :confused1:

scotsoft

Quote from: weave on August 19, 2013, 09:30:11 AM
Hi,

Sorry, don't know what I am doing with computers. Says i need a Quick time Player to read!?  :confused1:

You can download Quicktime free.
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

cheers John.

NeMo

Why not put the dummy HST car at the other end -- so you'd have an InterCity 125 freight train from the 1920s?!

Fun!  :claphappy:

Cheers, NeMo
(Former NGS Journal Editor)

1936ace

Hi guys,

Yes it is all fun, he did the power car each the other day but the wagons were all coal. he has also done the 15' peco express parcels wagons which gave express a whole new meaning.

I just asked Zac if he likes the weathered ones or pristine. He replied whats that, I described it is old dirty ones or nice and shiny ones. His response was "cool ones"

bart

1936ace

Quote from: weave on August 19, 2013, 09:30:11 AM
Hi,

you are not the only one, when I uploaded the two videos tonight of the hst and 5mt they instantly worked on the ipad but I had to "accept" quicktime for the pc

bart

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations