New addition to family

Started by 1936ace, May 07, 2013, 12:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mereman

Sorry to hear that Mick.

But I agree with Scotsoft get another one for 2 good reasons one it will keep your mind off Tommy and 2 there's a lot of Cats that need good homes.

This from the slave to 5 cats.
I keep forgetting to add Cheers Mike on the end of my posts....

So.....  Cheers Mike

davieb

Hi Mick  :wave:

So sorry to hear the news about Tommy  :(

I have to agree with Scotsoft and Mereman

dave

Newportnobby

Quote from: scotsoft on July 27, 2013, 03:25:48 PM
I really feel for you Mick, for this to happen just as you are getting used to each other your heartache must be awful.

You may think this crazy but if you can get another rescue cat straight away, it does help with the pain

Let me introduce Hookey, another rescue cat. He is so named as he has paws like snowshoes and claws to match that he keeps getting stuck in things (mostly me :worried:)
He is slightly bald under his right front leg following an operation as he damaged his leg after trapping it in a collar his previous owner had fitted. I'm sure (unlike mine) his fur will grow back.

1936ace

well with the failed rescue cat and then the failed rescue dog, nicole has just given up and gone and got a pure bred border collie puppy. Must admit Ollie is very cute and is a 8wk old ball of fluff and has fitted in very well, only thing was the cost which came from my decoder money so i will now have to start again and save up
Bart

Newportnobby

Having seen Ollie at TINGS he is definitely not an 8 week ball of fluff, and as for cute....... :worried:

Seriously, Bart, I am very pleased you have found another 4 legged companion and hope you have happy times together :thumbsup:

lil chris

Here is my Cat Misty, we got her at the end of July she's had kittens so we had her done straight away.She was going to be taken a animal centre by her previous owner who was keeping the last kitten, so we saved her. She replaces my previous family member Tabby who died last year, after we enjoying her company for 13 years.
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=6981;preview
Lil Chris
My new layout  East Lancashire Railway
My old layout was Irwell Valley Railway.
Layout previous was East Lancashire Lines, changed this new one. My new layout here.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57193.0

lil chris

By the way that box she is sat on is brilliant she uses it more than the funiture,notice I said More Than.
Lil Chris
Layout previous was East Lancashire Lines, changed this new one. My new layout here.

Newportnobby

Misty looks lovely, Chris :thumbsup:
Unfortunately Hookey seems to delight in waking me up in the night and then he sleeps all day :laugh:

lil chris

Hi mick sorry about tommy, you didn't have him long enough to get to know him properly. Hookey looks like a nice looking cat obviously he's a night cat, he looks a bit like my next door neighbours cat,same colors, thats a she cat though.
My cat Misty is in and out all day and sleeps at night with us after a bit of annoying us first running round etc then she settles down. Misty must have had her kittens when she was only just old enough she only looks like a kitten herself to us.
Lil Chris

1936ace

Well i best upload a shop of Ollie.

Last night graduated from puppy preschool.

best bit was little Zac got to draw the raffle and even better was that he pulled out our name, great prize but i would of preferred something loco based.

he is a good dog and well behave and we have introduced him to as much new things as we can like getting in the car, other animals and things around the home plus a dip in the river behind my house.

this is his usual spot lying on the floor after a big day

So after the trip north for the cat and the failed rescue dog, Olliw was well worth the effort
Bart

Bealman

Nice one! He looks all tuckered after his adventures.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

scotsoft

Ollie is just lovely, I hope you all have a long happy time together  :thumbsup:

cheers John.

Jerry Howlett

Hi Bart,
Congrats on the latest addition to your menagerie.
The little b**ger looks cute but you never know what they are dreaming / scheming when they are asleep like that. Just cleared up ANOTHER diembowled pet toy, courtesy of a rather silent Cairn Terrier.
Thunderstorms this afternoon so I have 2 dogs vy-ing for the small space under the computer table.
Jerry
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

1936ace

Hi Jerry,

the storm thingy sounds familiar. our little charlie(his real name is charlie pixie reindeer blast off santa curtesy of our then 3yr old son) a mini foxy hates the storms and hides inside when they start to get a bit serious.

Had a small storm the other week and ollie got through it ok

Bart

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations