NGF Donations

Started by guest2, June 14, 2011, 10:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawrence

Quote from: 4x2 on May 01, 2012, 06:36:40 PM
A freshly photocopied £10 on the way... ;D

Just like to give a quick thanks to Tank and the other moderators for putting the time in and keeping the forum ticking over.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Guys !  ;)

It is all about the quality of its members really. People on here treat each other with respect and happily help each other, and that is hugely important.

Pengi

Hi 4 x 2. As the newest member of the Mod team, I'd like to thank your for your comments and donation too!
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Tank

Thank you both very much.  I am genuinely astounded by forum members generosity. :)

4x2

If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Newportnobby

In the current economic climate with costs escalating everywhere (including our beloved hobby), the generosity and support of our members never fails to amaze me, be it monetary/advice/humour and general camaraderie.
Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

Chris

Another tenner popped into the kitty! :beers:

Tank

Thanks Chris!  And thank you to everyone else that has given funds. :thumbsup:

bigbob

Just popped a donation in as requested by Greenlane man for kindly sending me some of his scrap Loco bodies for my scrap yard :)

Bob

Tank

Thanks very much to you both. :thumbsup:  I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of the scrap yard.  ;)

simonprelude

Donation made as this forum has already helped me and probably saved me money.

Tank

Thank you very much for the donation, and I'm very happy to hear that the forum has been a great help to you.

petercharlesfagg

As regards donations, I do not believe in something for nothing.

A couple of members have supplied me with items for my layout that would have been free but they requested a contribution!

From my own point of view, I have a myriad of questions that would be unlikely to get answers without the forum, so it is only natural to give free of that which I gained free!

I only hope that everyone feels impelled sometime to contribute to everyone else's enjoyment in monetary way!

Regards, Peter.
Each can do but little, BUT if each did that little, ALL would be done!

Life is like a new sewer pipe, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!

A day without laughter is a day wasted!

Tank

Thank you for your donations Peter.  It's great to know that you appreciate the efforts of other members in helping each other.

Oldun

£10.00 sent via Donations link.

Great forum with helpful friendly members :thumbsup:
Only been here a short while and I have gained some very helpful
replies to questions and also some great ideas from said replies.

Roger
Never take Life too serious, we are never going to make it out alive

Chocolate comes from cocoa which is a tree ... that makes it a plant which means ... chocolate is Salad !!!

Pengi

Roger,

Many thanks for your kind comments and the donation - much appreciated.

I am pleased that you are enjoying using the forum

:thankyousign:

Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations