British Bobbies

Started by Jerry Howlett, April 17, 2015, 05:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry Howlett

Strange but I do not seem to be able to find a policeman anywhere.  Not the foreign flat capped type, but a Bobby with a helmet.

Any ideas, as I am just getting around to populating the layout. Several hundred Japanese people are masquerading as Brits and most are getting away with it, however no coppers. Help

Mrs "H" has commented that all the kids at the school have black hair but then she would as she is still suffering from a lack of said stuff. It is growing back but slowly.

Jerry
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Jerry Howlett

Thanks folks, I had tried Langley and a web search but nothing. I guess a couple of 3 packs from "Uncle Hatton" will net me 6 rozzers and 6 wpcs. Anyone want 6 "security staff ?

Jerry

Jerry Howlett

Smart arse !!  Oh for proper punktuatiun.

BobB

Stick the security staff in a coach where only the top can be seen !

mr bachmann

Jerry this is what you are looking for (try NGS shop   :doh::dunce: ) ...

Fleetline Models N54 , cast white metal 2 on point duty , 2 walking and 2 with hands behind back and all 'tit' heads  :D
also - Fleetline Models N98 motorcycles with and without rider plus seperate sidecar . The rider has the old 'corker' helmet so could be painted in Plod tunic .

hope this helps .. Alan

Jerry Howlett

:laughabovepost:
Quote from: mr bachmann on April 19, 2015, 08:15:24 PM
Jerry this is what you are looking for (try NGS shop   :doh::dunce: ) ...

Fleetline Models N54 , cast white metal 2 on point duty , 2 walking and 2 with hands behind back and all 'tit' heads  :D
also - Fleetline Models N98 motorcycles with and without rider plus seperate sidecar . The rider has the old 'corker' helmet so could be painted in Plod tunic .

hope this helps .. Alan

Double Doh!!  didn't think of looking on the NGS lists...  Will add these to my Collett BG order when it finally arrives from China.

Thanks..      Jerry

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP
30% 
April Donations