Official NGF Coach Tour Participant List and Rules - 2015

Started by guest2, July 14, 2015, 10:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Here are a couple of pictures for you folk who would like to see it.  :)  Thanks to @captainelectra for designing the vinyl's. :thumbsup:

cjdodd

Looks good, can't wait to get it hauled around my layout.

Chris

Bealman

Heaps better than the toothpaste tubes in the background   :D ;)

Just jokin' Boss.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

acko22

Quote from: Bealman on July 25, 2015, 08:22:45 AM

Just jokin' Boss.

Wash your mouth out!!  :P

Ok on that shock effort I will get my coat!! :-[
Mechanical issues can be solved with a hammer and electrical problems can be solved with a screw driver. Beyond that it's verbal abuse which makes trains work!!

petercharlesfagg

Quote from: Bealman on July 25, 2015, 08:22:45 AM

Just jokin' Boss.

I LIKE the toothpaste tubes, I had often wondered what others were referring to when they wrote about them!

I will have to save my pennies, they would look good behind my Fleischmann 0-10-0?

Peter.
Each can do but little, BUT if each did that little, ALL would be done!

Life is like a new sewer pipe, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!

A day without laughter is a day wasted!

Rabbitaway

Hi Tank

I will join in

My layout is complete so I can work around dates that suit others

I will send PM

:thankyousign:

alibuchan

If it is possible to request it around a specfiic weekend (23-26 October) then I would like to join in. Layout won't be around until then :)

Alistair

Tank

Thanks all, I'm glad you like it.  :)

Have updated the list, and will try to fit folk in who will be able to give it a run at shows.

Alibuchan, I will put you on the list with that date in mind.  Thanks!

alibuchan

I'm at the Taunton show so I can pass it on at somepoint in the weekend, if someone down that way wants to pick it up too.

Alistair

Vonzack

I will be at TINGS with Heworth Sidings, so could run it there with the other guys.

Adam1701D

I'm glad you like my humble efforts, chaps. I'm afraid that I don't have a layout myself, so can't take part... :'(
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

portland-docks

bumping this up since its close to tings now!

im all arranged with ollie to use the coach for an hour or 2 during one of the days at tings, however he is just awaiting confirmation on that he is recieving the coach for tings?

cheers

paul
Visit my heritage Railway "moorside Valley Railway"

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=9280.0

see first post for exhibition dates

railsquid

Oooh, I could actually participate now I have enough layout to photograph this in. As I'm in Japan not sure how that would work with reimbursing the sender; I could possibly send a Japanese N gauge item of their or my choice in equivalent value to the postage back to the UK. For the record, I've never had any problems with packages, including ones containing railway bits, between Japan and the UK. (If there's anyone in the Antipodes or anywhere else around these oriental parts it might make sense to coordinate postage regionally).

Tank

The coach is on it's way to Ollie, ready to blitz TINGS!

Have a great show everyone. :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations