Official NGF Coach Tour Participant List and Rules - 2015

Started by guest2, July 14, 2015, 10:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zwilnik

The coach makes a stop at Ivebridge during its renovations...

Cooper

Forum Coach has visited McCallum and Neale's for internal refurbishment today, and will depart tomorrow.

Where to next @Tank ? @PostModN66 has a trip to the Egham and Staines show with Deansmoor next weekend. Shall I pass it onto him?

Cooper

We bade farewell to the NGF Coach from Horseblock Lane today. Where will it run next, Lofthole or Deansmoor?....

PostModN66

Quote from: Cooper on January 17, 2016, 07:53:57 PM

We bade farewell to the NGF Coach from Horseblock Lane today. Where will it run next, Lofthole or Deansmoor?....

Brief stop at a desolate looking Lofthole on her way back to the 20th Century..........like Nelly the Elephant answering the call of the jungle.....

Then to her delight marshalled into a train of sister Mark 2s....THIS is where I belong!

! No longer available

Blink and you will have missed it....so here's a still.....

Cheers  Jon  :)

"We must conduct research and then accept the results. If they don't stand up to experimentation, Buddha's own words must be rejected." ― Dalai Lama XIV

My Postmodern Image Layouts

Lofthole http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=14792.msg147178#msg147178

Deansmoor http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=14741.msg146381#msg146381

scottmitchell74

This is one of the coolest threads ever! I can't believe I've never come across it before. Will this be happening with a 2016 Coach? I'd love to be involved. Very, very cool!
Spend as little as possible on what you need so you can spend as much as possible on what you want.

N-Gauge-US

Quote from: scottmitchell74 on January 17, 2016, 09:32:11 PM
This is one of the coolest threads ever! I can't believe I've never come across it before. Will this be happening with a 2016 Coach? I'd love to be involved. Very, very cool!

I think when the 2016 coach appears, the 2015 should go on tour in the US, Canada, NZ, SA and Oz. ;)
Check out Avondale - My heritage railway themed layout :)

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29371.0

railsquid

Quote from: N-Gauge-US on January 17, 2016, 11:00:45 PM

I think when the 2016 coach appears, the 2015 should go on tour in the US, Canada, NZ, SA and Oz. ;)
And Japan too please  :angel:

N-Gauge-US

Quote from: railsquid on January 17, 2016, 11:15:35 PM

And Japan too please  :angel:

Naturally, didn't mean to leave you out, railsquid :)
Check out Avondale - My heritage railway themed layout :)

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29371.0

MalcolmInN

Great idea !
I'll contribute some pennies to the p&p* .
and who knows, I may even get to a presentable diorama for the 2020 tour  :uneasy:

*   can we include some spare royals as well ?)    Ooops

Dorsetmike

Is the 2016 coach likely to be available for the Bournemouth show Feb 6/7? if not how about the 2015 one?
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Bob Tidbury

Hi Mike I am picking up the coach on Saturday at Egham show from PostModN 66 but I'm not sure who is next on the list if Tank doesn't mind and BHEnterprises are coming to the Bournmouth show I could bring it down  with me .I will find out who is next on the list .
Bob

Dorsetmike

Sounds like a plan Bob, I see PeterCharles Fagg is on the list after you.

I did post a request in this topic back in October asking about availability for the Bournemouth show, but that seems to have been missed  somehow.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Tank

Apologies Mike, I missed it.  Have told Bob that that will be fine.  :)

Dorsetmike

Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

Rabbitaway

All

I live close to Egham but may not be at the show

Can we fit in a photo shoot on my layout

Would save sending the coach back up from Dorset

Let me know

Thanks

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66