Official NGF Coach Tour Participant List and Rules - 2015

Started by guest2, July 14, 2015, 10:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

port perran

Yes, looks good and so does your layout.
Great stuff.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Cazadoom

The Coach arrived on Apagele Today

[smg id=30419 type=preview align=center caption="N Gauge Forum Coach Tour 2015"]

The Coach will be on APA Park this weekend at the BRM National Festival of Railway Modelling Come see it and say Hello

Callum

Cazadoom

Another of the N gauge Forum Coach tour 2015 on Apagele

[smg id=30421 type=preview align=center caption="N gauge Forum Coach tour 2015"]

Callum

petercharlesfagg

Quote from: cazadoom on October 15, 2015, 04:42:47 PM
Another of the N gauge Forum Coach tour 2015 on Apagele

[smg id=30421 type=preview align=center caption="N gauge Forum Coach tour 2015"]

Callum

Lovely pictures, thank you!

Pity it will not look anywhere as attractive when it gets to my layout!!!

Peter.
Each can do but little, BUT if each did that little, ALL would be done!

Life is like a new sewer pipe, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!

A day without laughter is a day wasted!

Dorsetmike

Looking ahead to February 2016, is there likely to be a 2016 version to run at the Bournemouth show, organised by the East Dorset NGS Area Group.(could we maybe get a "6" to stick over the 5 if all else fails?)

Is it likely to be at the NGF meet at Trowbridge (has a date been fixed for this yet?)
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Cooper

Where are we on the list Tank? We are at two shows in November if you're after a bit of publicity?

Tank

It's moving swiftly around the world!  :)  I've just updated the list as it's with Tim.  What are your dates?

Cooper

East Ham show 7/8th November, or Shoeburyness 21/22nd?

Mirrlees

Hi All,

At present I have the coach and it's going on Hedges Hill Cutting this Sunday, and if allowed it's going on Choates Lane on the 22/23 at Thornbury.  If there are no others then it can go on Letherbridge on 28 December.

:thankyousign:
Tim Hitch
NGS Display Stand Manager

Tank

I think it would be best to keep it moving on the list Tim, please.  It's not long until the end of the year now. :worried:

Great pictures everyone, even the breakers yard.... ::) ;D

Dorsetmike

Any thoughts yet on 2016, particularly the Bournemouth show Feb 6/7, as mentioned in my post of October 15th above.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

railsquid

At this rate it won't arrive at Chez Railsquid until the 2016 coach is out ;)

Tank

Quote from: Dorsetmike on November 04, 2015, 09:45:13 AM
Any thoughts yet on 2016, particularly the Bournemouth show Feb 6/7, as mentioned in my post of October 15th above.

Should be fine, sorry Mike.  Kind of playing by ear but I'm sure it will be there on time.  :)

Quote from: railsquid on November 04, 2015, 10:02:34 AM
At this rate it won't arrive at Chez Railsquid until the 2016 coach is out ;)

LOL  Yes, it does take a while to get around.  Quicker than the NRM Forum's one though, as I remember that being at members homes for 8 weeks at a time!!!  Nightmare. ;D

Bealman

Well if it's coming to Japan it may as well come here, then. Could bet me BP to tag it along  :D
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

cjdodd

Quote from: Mirrlees on November 04, 2015, 01:59:29 AM
Hi All,

At present I have the coach and it's going on Hedges Hill Cutting this Sunday, and if allowed it's going on Choates Lane on the 22/23 at Thornbury.  If there are no others then it can go on Letherbridge on 28 December.

:thankyousign:

The coach has now arrived at Colworth Hill, i'll take some pics this week.

I'm going to the Thornbury Show Tim, what day are you there?, I can bring it along for a guest appearance before sending it onto its next destination.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £67.34
Below Goal: £32.66
Site Currency: GBP
67% 
March Donations