In praise of Gaugemaster!

Started by PostModN66, February 21, 2018, 01:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PostModN66

My Gaugemaster model D controller developed a fault at the Milton Keynes exhibition on 10th of Feb.  I parcelled it up, sent it to Gaugemaster and received it back today free of charge under their lifetime guarantee.  It cost me less than £4 to post it; they paid the postage back.   This is really brilliant service; just felt I had to say!

Cheers Jon  :)
"We must conduct research and then accept the results. If they don't stand up to experimentation, Buddha's own words must be rejected." ― Dalai Lama XIV

My Postmodern Image Layouts

Lofthole http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=14792.msg147178#msg147178

Deansmoor http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=14741.msg146381#msg146381

Bob Tidbury

Its nice to hear thanks to a manufacturer ,mostly all we get is people complaining about this that and the other .Well done Gaugemaster and thanks to PostMod66 for telling us about their good service .
Bob Tidbury

Newportnobby

I've heard only good about Gaugemaster's lifetime guarantee.

BlythStationLad

Yes I've recently experienced Gaugemaster's excellent service. My Prodigy Advance2 transformer recently packed up and they replaced it free of charge with the latest version with LED indicator. Brilliant customer service.

crewearpley40

I've recently experienced Gaugemaster's excellent service

looking round at tings recently could not find a piece i needed, what a helpful person took me to the display, found my needs. Only for me to arrive home, wires would not work and broken piece. checked instruction, spoke to a fellow forum member, still nothing worked. i phoned the company.

a very helpful lady Tracey took my points down, asked a colleague in Repairs Team / Service Team. She apologised as there must have been a bad batch sent out to TINGS. and would replace all the wires FREE OF charge so I posted a copy of the receipt today - very pleased and will consider purchases in future

well worth a look at their website or if at future exhibitions how well laid out their exhibition stand / sales stand is :
professional, neat, can find parts, staff extremely helpful !!!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP
30% 
April Donations