Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloughie

Quote from: Tank on August 15, 2011, 10:01:49 PM
It'll be a surprise!  :D  She'll look nice with toothpaste stripes though.....

uncouth youth :P, it was bad enough when some yobs painted a deltic purple :-[ :o
am I there yet

OwL

X factor and Celebrity Big Brother are back.......

Please dont worry, I havent suddenly gone reality TV mad, it's just that my missus is addicted to these shows, and heres the happy thread moment:

When she is busy watching these shows, I get quality un-nagged modelling time. With X-factor being on till x-mas, i can book unhindered N-gauge time every sat/sun until December ;D ;D

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

Newportnobby

Quote from: owl729 on August 20, 2011, 05:37:12 PM

Please dont worry, I havent suddenly gone reality TV mad, it's just that my missus is addicted to these shows, and heres the happy thread moment:

When she is busy watching these shows, I get quality un-nagged modelling time. With X-factor being on till x-mas, i can book unhindered N-gauge time every sat/sun until December ;D ;D

Happy days, Dave. :thumbsup: Why not get her the DVD's as Xmas presents to prolong the N gauge time :smiley-laughing:

OwL

Quote from: newportnobby on August 20, 2011, 05:58:04 PM
Quote from: owl729 on August 20, 2011, 05:37:12 PM

Happy days, Dave. :thumbsup: Why not get her the DVD's as Xmas presents to prolong the N gauge time :smiley-laughing:
Good idea, however she would expect me to watch them after the Queens speech, no fun for me :'( :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

Newportnobby

Happiness is........................
A chicken curry from our local buttie van :thumbsup:

grumbeast

While I'm too exhausted to really be happy..

I got the Job I had the interview for, have moved into my house, have most of the boxes unpacked and am putting vinyl tile down in the
new garage in anticipation of building benchwork REALLY SOON! :)

so I'm now from Gloucestershire, not NS.  Its good to be back but I do need a holiday, and the wife says that if I'm good I can go
to the International N gauge show in Sept!

yaay!

Graham ;D

Tank

Glad to hear you made it back to the UK!  :)  And well done about the job.  A huge relief no doubt!

Newportnobby

Quote from: grumbeast on August 25, 2011, 08:27:33 PM
While I'm too exhausted to really be happy..
I got the Job I had the interview for, have moved into my house, have most of the boxes unpacked and am putting vinyl tile down in the
new garage in anticipation of building benchwork REALLY SOON! :)
so I'm now from Gloucestershire, not NS.  Its good to be back but I do need a holiday, and the wife says that if I'm good I can go
to the International N gauge show in Sept!
yaay!

Graham ;D
Sounds like great news all round :thumbsup: Exhausted you must be - stay good and we'll hopefully see you at TINGS :beers:

tadpole

>>and the wife says that if I'm good I can go to the International N gauge show in Sept!

Whoah! Who wears the trousers in that house??

Two rails good. Three better.

Bikeracer

I got the new Xbox "Deus Ex" game today.
I've played both the two previous versions on the PC.

Allan
I'm not a complete idiot..some bits are missing.

grumbeast

Quote from: tadpole on August 26, 2011, 09:23:18 AM
>>and the wife says that if I'm good I can go to the International N gauge show in Sept!

:) :) Like any smart man, the wife :) ... she controls the pocket money!

seriously she's awesome, how many women suprise you with a Kato e5 Tsubasa Shinkansen (with extra cars at that!) for Fathers Day  ;D

G

longbridge

Quote from: grumbeast on August 26, 2011, 09:04:08 PM
Quote from: tadpole on August 26, 2011, 09:23:18 AM

:) :) Like any smart man, the wife :) ... she controls the pocket money!

seriously she's awesome, how many women suprise you with a Kato e5 Tsubasa Shinkansen (with extra cars at that!) for Fathers Day  ;D

G

Crikey your Wife sounds awesome and has great taste in trains, maybe she could give a few tips to those blokes who's wives really do wear the pants.  
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Newportnobby

My car passed its MOT today with no work needed (it's 6 years old). Yippee! No nasty surprises to take money out of my pocket before TINGS :thumbsup:

longbridge

Quote from: newportnobby on September 05, 2011, 05:27:04 PM
My car passed its MOT today with no work needed (it's 6 years old). Yippee! No nasty surprises to take money out of my pocket before TINGS :thumbsup:

Good for you Nobby its always nice to get things like that out of the way with little or no cost. :thumbsup:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

findus

Just got back from an amazing week away in italy

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations