This page has crashed

Started by Newportnobby, August 17, 2017, 10:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Is anyone else getting a message as above? Every now and then (on the NGF only) I get "The page has crashed. It may possibly be a clash of extensions. Please try reloading the page"
There is a "Reload page button" to click on and it always works, bringing back the page I was on.
I know I'm using a rubbish browser (Opera) but I happen to be the one who likes it.

austinbob

No problems here.... just the usual fingers refusing to hit the rite, write, right keys.
:)
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Tank

Sounds like a PC problem NPN.

Newportnobby

I know it's not PICNIC (problem in chair not in computer) so it must be the laptop or the browser ::)

Bealman

Maybe instead of A Night at the Opera you should try A Day at the Races, Mick.  :D
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Malc

Quote from: newportnobby on August 17, 2017, 10:13:29 AM
"It may possibly be a clash of extensions."
I think I see the problem, Mick. Are you browsing in your conservatory/train room. Try moving back into the main house.😄
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Bealman

mattycoops43

Please don't knock the ZX81 even in jest, it is an oft maligned piece of equipment but was actually a powerhouse of computing power. :D

(Also worked extremely well as a frisbee when it went wrong, hence the nickname)

:P

Ian Bowden

I sometimes get web site not responding. This is usually peak activity times for the internet and the page loads after a couple of seconds. Your browser is giving out  its equivalen message and is probably a slow delivery from your isp over the telephone line for that page. The same thing happens on other web sites especially youtube

Bealman

First sensible reply NPN has got  ;) ;D

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations