sadly selling up my N gauge are you interested.

Started by hullnewfy, April 29, 2017, 10:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hullnewfy

Hi all

Well its come to the time in my life were I have to make a decision.  I have two gauges of railway.  Unfortunately all at present are boxed until I get my man cave / station house sorted.  The dilemma I have is, do I keep the N gauge or Keep the OO gauge.  I have equal amounts of both but my eyesight is not getting any better and my fingers are stiffing up.
So im thinking about selling up on the N gauge.  If there is anyone interested let me know.  There are over 50 freight wagons , 20 coaches Mk1 blue/ grey and maroon plus a large amount of metcalf unbuilt building as well as Lyddle End buildings all boxed .....   please get in touch via email paulleaman66@gmail.com

Good evening to all ...

Latest update .  To give everyone a fair crack of the whip I have put all Locos, all rolling stock and all Liddle End buildings on Ebay under hullnewfy user name.
Over the next few days more items will posted  as i sort them.  If there is anything you are particularly interested and rather not bid on Ebay and would like to make a offer then please do so to the email above.  Sensible offers please.   

Newportnobby

So sorry to hear it's the N gauge biting the dust but I completely understand how it can make life difficult.

snail

Sorry to hear you're selling up! at least you're keeping modelling though.  :D   :thumbsup:

NOE 544R

Sorry to hear this. I know it's not an easy decision to make, but don't give up modeling all together and don't leave the forum! Lots of knowledge on here that can be applied to any scale (even *cough* OO *cough*) - Sorry. I've dropped you an email re potential sale.

mattycoops43

PhilD

I take it you have removed them from eBay, as I can't find them?
Cheers
Phil

njee20

I can - just search seller:hullnewfy, there's a load of items.

PhilD

Did that - just done it again - still  no items for sale. Could it be because I'm in Australia?
Cheers
Phil

dannyboy

I looked and could find nowt. However, what you need to do is click on 'Advanced', to the right of the 'Search' button, on the home page, (top right of page), you are then taken to another page. Scroll down to near the bottom and that is where you can enter the sellers name.  :thumbsup:
@PhilD
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

JayM481

You probably need to log on to the UK eBay site. I couldn't see the listings on the Canadian site, but they were there on the UK site.

Some stuff I'd be interested in, but no postage outside the UK.

PhilD

dannyboy

David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

njee20

PhilD

Dave and njee20,
Many thanks for that - once again the forum demonstrates the supportive nature of its members.

Unfortunately there's nothing of interest for me!

Cheers
Phil

njee20

Likewise Phil, I'd not be posting links if there was ;)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations