PROJECT RAILWAY HONOUR BREAKS COVER

Started by acko22, September 11, 2016, 08:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StufromEGDL

Hi Been,

I'll make arrangements to get mine as I won't be at DEMU.

Regards...Stu
A selection of my pictures, real & model ARE NOW to be found at...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/swidnod/

I always find things in the last place I look. weird huh??

dannyboy

Hi Ben, not wanting to sound impatient, (who me  :no:), but have you a time scale of when the models were sent out please? The only reason I ask, (apart from impatience to get one in my mitts  :)), is so that those of us who live outside the UK, will have an idea of when to expect the model, and, in my case, talk to the postman and get him to put it in the 'secret place', if I am not about. Many thanks.
@Ben A
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Ben A

Hello dannyboy,

They were sent out this week.  Those going abroad were sent airmail but  I have no idea how long they'll take to get to wherever you are!

Cheers

Ben A.

dannyboy

Many thanks for that Ben - I should have it sometime during next week.  :beers:
David.

Graham

will be waiting by the mail box every day for Aussie Post to deliver mine. hopefully next week but probably the following week.

cheers
Graha

Mustermark

Thanks Ben.

I have the same issue as Dannyboy. Our regular post lady is amazing.  She once came to the back yard while I was mowing to get me to sign. The 'occasional' post lady will leave "sorry we missed you" in the mailbox while my wife is sitting in the front room. But I can't rely on Liz to see that and chase her down the street to get it, like she often does.

Hopefully if it is not signed for it will just get tossed in the mailbox.

Looking forward to its arrival  8)

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

jond

Received mine yesterday, looks fantastic, and the certificate is a nice touch too.

No layout to try it on just at the moment as in the middle of moving house (again), but hopefully have that sorted, and no doubt the subject of a new thread here, in the next month or so.

Well done to all involved.

25901JFM

I've ordered one, but it was only very recently.  I ordered it at the same time as I put my order in for the class B tanks on 3rd May.  Having seen some pictures I'm quite looking forward to receiving one.
John

mickd247

Received mine on Saturday, brilliant :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy:

:thankyousign: @acko22 for your efforts. 

Appreciate you are busy elsewhere at the moment, but get back on the horse with the second charity Limited Edition one as soon as possible, my credit card is ready and waiting.

:beers:

Mick

dannyboy

Mine arrived in Ireland today  :claphappy:. A drop of oil as instructed followed by a quick spin on the test track - runs beautifully and looks very nice. The certificate is a nice touch too. Many thanks to all involved for the conception, production and distribution and here's looking forward to the next one.  :beers:
David.

red_death

Anyone who placed an order relatively recently ie within the last 3-4 weeks will be in the next batch to be sent out (sometime after this weekend or can collect at DEMU Showcase).

Cheers, Mike

Graham

Railway honour makes it down under. After waiting by the mail box for a couple of weeks mine arrived on Friday, great job Gareth and all the team behind this worthy project.

Ben A

Hello all,

I am glad those who've received their PRH locos are enjoying them.

There are a number of people who still have not; for which I apologise. 

As forum members following this thread will know, Gareth (acko) had planned to send out the models himself, however an unexpected deployment has meant Revolution stepping up and offering to assist. 

Unfortunately, after a period of relative quiet, this coincided with the launch of IZA Cargowaggon twin, receipt of Class 92 sample, receipt of Class 321 CADs and finalising of Class B tanker livery diagrams. 

This has left no time for sending out the PRH models since DEMU Showcase the weekend before last.

We will send out recently ordered models as soon as possible, but would ask supporters to bear with us for the time being.

cheers

Ben A.

Calnefoxile

Quote from: StufromEGDL on May 26, 2017, 10:21:23 PM
Hi Been,

I'll make arrangements to get mine as I won't be at DEMU.

Regards...Stu

Suitably delivered by yours truly on Sunday  :D :D

Cheers

Neal.

mickster04

I too can report my Patriot reporting for duty in NZ no less!

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations