!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Southgrove - modular layout based on Kato Unitrack  (Read 3076 times)

Offline Bealman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23151
  • Whoops back we go
    • Awards
Re: Southgrove - modular layout based on Kato Unitrack
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2017, 09:23:24 am »
Very modern (too modern for a BR transition modeller like me), but still very cool!  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Offline gc4946

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 5936
    • Awards
Re: Southgrove - modular layout based on Kato Unitrack
« Reply #61 on: Yesterday at 10:48:58 am »
I've dealt with Southgrove's High Street, the town's inner area, and now dealing with suburbia.

Three stores and two 1930s semis planned.

After some revision, I'll model Devine 'N'lightenment store, Gray's Fitness World (the arc-roofed structure - yet to be modified) and Burge's Café. 

Gray's Fitness World will be based on a model of unknown toy-like origin, initially bought at an exhibition in Bradford which looked about the right size in N and gives an interesting variation to this mini strip mall.

All three ex-pupils lived along the same short stretch of road and I've placed the named structures in the same order where they lived.

Off the diorama, two outbuildings are present - one Kestrel (in bits) and the other a toy-like structure of unknown origin bought at the same time as the arc-roofed structure in Bradford.

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £87.00
Above Goal: £32.00
Site Currency: GBP
158% 
June Donations

Advertise Here
anything