Farish new announcements 2016/17

Started by bluedepot, February 29, 2016, 08:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acko22

Hmmm,

Well I have a large wish list and well if even one can be ticked off I will be happy but I am not holding out to much hope
Mechanical issues can be solved with a hammer and electrical problems can be solved with a screw driver. Beyond that it's verbal abuse which makes trains work!!

railsquid

Quote from: Agrippa on February 29, 2016, 10:55:46 PM
I'm hoping for some atmospheric rail coaches, but I'm not
holding my breath......
You'll have to wait for a long time for pneus on that front.

Snowwolflair

I wonder if we might see their first sound chipped loco.

gc4946

I'm not predicting much new this time round:

All-new:
Class 25/3
GWR Large Prairie

Modified tooling:
Long-range fuel tank Intercity Swallow 47/8 with remodelled cabs
Class 47 Railfreight Distribution "Channel Tunnel" livery with remodelled cabs

Reliveries:
Silverlink 150/1
GWR 150/2
Strathclyde orange/black 3-car 101

Maroon Hawksworth carriages
Mk1 FO, BCK in Intercity "Swallow" charter trains style

"I believe in positive, timely solutions, not vague, future promises"

Dorsetmike

Any Southern steam, but preferably an "Arfur" second choice a Nelson - and soon cos I ain't getting any younger!
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Chris Morris

The 64xx was showing May/June but is now July/August.  >:(  Castle is still some time in the future.  I won't be holding my breath no matter what is announced.

Large Prairie would be nice though.
Working doesn't seem to be the perfect thing for me so I'll continue to play.
Steve Marriott / Ronnie Lane

ScottyStitch

Okay, I'll play along too...

I'd think we're still in a consolidation period, so maybe 25/3 and/or 24 with headcode boxes, (both modification of existing CAD/Tooling?)?
Thomson Coaches?
Possibly an ER steam workhorse?

However, in addition, in the what-I'd-like-to-see-but-there-isn't-a-snowballs, category:

V2
Clan
Ex CR Tank
Griddle Coaches
Newton Chambers Car Carriers

paulprice

I guess the pickings will be really slim for a Pre-Nationalisation LMS modeller  :'(

Still it gives me an excuse to repaint locomotives that are nearly £150 each, what a wonderful hobby we have :)

I just hope whatever is announced actually hits the shops instead of the more traditional delay, after delay, which must be very frustrating..........Now I wonder what Union Mils have to tempt me?

paulprice

What about the Stannier Mogul, seeing as its been released finally in OO or at least its nearly ready to be released???

ScottyStitch

Quote from: paulprice on March 01, 2016, 10:03:19 AM
I guess the pickings will be really slim for a Pre-Nationalisation LMS modeller  :'(

Still it gives me an excuse to repaint locomotives that are nearly £150 each, what a wonderful hobby we have :)

I just hope whatever is announced actually hits the shops instead of the more traditional delay, after delay, which must be very frustrating..........Now I wonder what Union Mils have to tempt me?

8F a reasonable punt?

Thorpe Parva

Quote from: paulprice on March 01, 2016, 10:05:45 AM
What about the Stannier Mogul, seeing as its been released finally in OO or at least its nearly ready to be released???

I would think that the Crab would be more like than the Stanier Mogul as it was a larger class, more widespread & certainly more distinctive looking. Don't expect to see either announced however.

I'll be happy with a 25/3 ( which would I think be a big seller) but the 8F must be another possible.

ScottyStitch

Might not be out of the realms of possibility for them to announce a 92, now that the Pendo and the 321 are realities?

railsquid

10100 "The Fell Diesel Locomotive :P

But I'd settle for something AC electric, preferably in blue or sectorization.

Boco_d2

Return of the Virgin voyager would be good for me, can't seem to get hold of one anywhere.
It took me all day to come up with this signature and this is the best I could do.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations