THE OXFORD DIECAST RF BUS.

Started by BROADTRAIN1979, January 24, 2011, 08:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BROADTRAIN1979

Hi, my good people  :wave: Now i dont want any tall or short horse tails :angel: but has anyone seen the new red: RF BUS BY OXFORD DIECAST?? I  have , :thumbsup:and guess what!! im gonna order it must have it! got to get it!!  my life depends on it!! :D :NGaugeForum:

steamerdave

Er indoors treated me to this last week, I think its detail is very good to say the least
Dave

cloughie

dunno about the rf, i`ve got the blackpool bus

now going back to sticking me fingers together while trying to stick 4 kits of atlas viaduct together while singing panzer lied, all together now
Ob's stürmt oder schneit, ob die Sonne uns lacht
cloughie
am I there yet

Dock Shunter

Quote from: cloughie on January 25, 2011, 01:30:54 PM

now going back to sticking me fingers together while trying to stick 4 kits of atlas viaduct together while singing panzer lied, all together now
Ob's stürmt oder schneit, ob die Sonne uns lacht
cloughie

Is The Battle of the Bulge one of your favorite film's by any chance Cloughie.? :smiley-laughing:

Adam1701D

There's a London Country Green / Yellow RF promised for this year  :) With the forthcoming Atlantean and National from Farish, the N Gauge bus scene is getting good for us 40-somethings!
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

cloughie

Is The Battle of the Bulge one of your favorite film's by any chance Cloughie.? Smiley Laughing

one of em, I just like tanks
am I there yet

Dock Shunter

Wow.....Didn't know Airfix made kits that big :smiley-laughing:

Tank

I have a tank track link from a Challenger in my shed.  It has much better pads on it though!   8)  Don't tell the Royal Tank Regiment, as it was 'borrowed' from their repair depot.   :o :D

tadpole

I have a couple of Oxford diecast Queen Maries, and I look forward to adding an RF or two, probably at the expense of their EFE equivalents. I am downsizing my huge OO-scale bus collection, and these cute little N-gauge models will form part of my strategy. If I ever get around to making a proper scenic layout, it will certainly feature a bus station/depot.
Two rails good. Three better.

cloughie

that is me leaning on a grunt crusher

now this is me being a grunt or an action man, waiting for a bus
am I there yet

cloughie

Now,cloughie lad, do you know the muffin man who drives the blackpool bus in  morris minor  ;D ;)

how can you get a team of morris dancers in a minor :-\, you will need a RF bus at least ::) as for the muffin man I thought you were on a diet till tea time :smiley-laughing: :wave:
cloughie
am I there yet

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations