4000 Members

Started by guest2, January 29, 2015, 06:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustermark

Congratulations Tank! That's a big achievement. Thanks to you for setting it up and to all the team for keeping it running as a friendly, informative and entertaining forum.

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

D1042 Western Princess

Quote from: newportnobby on May 31, 2015, 10:56:25 AM
Hi W-P,
This can be checked at the bottom of the 'Forum' page under 'Stats' where it shows how many posts have been made by how many members. It stands at 4272 members today.

Thanks. So we have gone up by 272 members in around 6 months? That's very good.
If it's not a Diesel Hydraulic then it's not a real locomotive.

Bealman

Sometimes I think that keeping an eye on NGF  stats is a hobby in itself!  ;) :thumbsup:

George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Tank

Quote from: Mustermark on May 31, 2015, 12:33:41 PM
Congratulations Tank! That's a big achievement. Thanks to you for setting it up and to all the team for keeping it running as a friendly, informative and entertaining forum.

Thank you Mark.  You certainly helped out when you were a moderator as well. :thumbsup:  Thanks to all the NGF team and our great membership.  :)

mark100

Maybe you would like to offer limited runs of HS4000 in N Gauge forum livery to celebrate then?
You cant get better than a Betta Fish

dannyboy

Congratulations to Tank and all the team that make this a brilliant forum. Whilst a relative 'newbie', I am amazed at the amount of knowledge that is available on here  :thumbsup: . My endeavours so far amount to getting my coffee table built, with a bit done inside it, together with a basic oval on a 2' x 3' board as a test track. (All delayed a bit due to the sad death of my sister). However, I am now back on track, (sorry!) and will be reading posts avidly seeking out a bit more knowledge. As I said,  :thankyousign: to Tank and the others, but  :thankyousign: to everyone else who freely give their knowledge. David.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Cooper

I can only agree with the above comments. NGF has provided many an answer during my foray into N and has created immense pleasure in seeing other peoples work. Thank you to all involved!  :NGF:

Mustermark

Quote from: mark100 on May 31, 2015, 06:06:00 PM
Maybe you would like to offer limited runs of HS4000 in N Gauge forum livery to celebrate then?

:thumbsup: 8) :laugh:

dannyboy

Okay, (slightly), off topic - referring to recent posts in the 'Merchandise' section - how about a container with the graffitti "NGF 4000" ?  :laugh3: :bounce: :hmmm: Just a thought. We could then have another when we pass the 5000 mark. (Could go on ad infinitum  :laugh:). David.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Mustermark

Quote from: dannyboy on June 01, 2015, 02:56:15 AM
Okay, (slightly), off topic - referring to recent posts in the 'Merchandise' section - how about a container with the graffitti "NGF 4000" ?  :laugh3: :bounce: :hmmm: Just a thought. We could then have another when we pass the 5000 mark. (Could go on ad infinitum  :laugh:). David.

I would definitely go for that.  :thumbsup:

D1042 Western Princess

Quote from: dannyboy on May 31, 2015, 11:44:16 PM
Congratulations to Tank and all the team that make this a brilliant forum. Whilst a relative 'newbie', I am amazed at the amount of knowledge that is available on here  :thumbsup: . My endeavours so far amount to getting my coffee table built, with a bit done inside it, together with a basic oval on a 2' x 3' board as a test track. (All delayed a bit due to the sad death of my sister). However, I am now back on track, (sorry!) and will be reading posts avidly seeking out a bit more knowledge. As I said,  :thankyousign: to Tank and the others, but  :thankyousign: to everyone else who freely give their knowledge. David.

Hi David, I was sorry to read about your sister in this post and offer my sincere sympathy to you and your family.
Greg.
If it's not a Diesel Hydraulic then it's not a real locomotive.

Bob Tidbury

Dannyboy Very sorry I've only just read your post I don't think I've met you but I still offer you my condolences ,I know how you must feel I lost my sister 2 years ago and although we weren't close I still miss her.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations