!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: what are people doing on their layout right now  (Read 209064 times)

Offline newportnobby

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21962
    • Awards
Re: what are people doing on their layout right now
« Reply #2565 on: February 26, 2017, 07:15:59 pm »
OK. I'm a dyed-in-the-wool transition era modeller but this layout is just superb, not least as much of the traction was used by me as a yoof to get to places for some decent trainspotting. I had 'cleared' all the electric bo-bos and all the am10 units as I lived in Wolverton at the time of electrification of the WCML and the era Andy depicts is not that far beyond what I saw, although by the time of full custard ends I was more into girls :)

Online railsquid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25547
    • My model railway website
    • Awards
« Reply #2566 on: February 27, 2017, 06:47:48 am »
OK. I'm a dyed-in-the-wool transition era modeller but this layout is just superb
As a BR blue fan and afficionado of WCML electrics I agree, and insist that you pack the layout and stock carefully and pop it in the post addresssed to "Rail Squid, Rail Squid Mansion, Tokyo, Japan".
  :D :beers:
"Eigatani Tetsudo" - Japanese and other trains (planning), featuring:

Offline TylerB

• Trade Count: (+3)
    • Awards
« Reply #2567 on: May 17, 2017, 01:51:01 am »
I've had to abandon my earlier attempt at a tram layout because the baseboards weren't good enough (not rigid, not level, etc). So now I've got a kit of bits to build a new, better baseboard, learning from my previous mistakes. All I need now is the motivation to actually begin again...

Please Support Us!
August Goal: £65.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Total Receipts: £65.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
August Donations
Military Vehicle 3D prints

Price: 6.50
Date: 01/08/2017 01:11 pm
Time Left: 7d 12h 54m