Graham Hughes Kits

Started by cudders, June 24, 2011, 01:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cudders

Does anyone know what happened to the chap who made these kits?

Did anyone buy the moulds etc??

I would be interested in getting hold of them if still around.

Cudders
Hoping to make a start on the layout before Xmas!!

REFaust

There was a thread on another forum about 3 years ago which suggested he kept the moulds in case he wanted to resurrect the kits. As far as I know, his address details are the same as before, so you could write and ask him?

R E Faust

:Class31: :NGFWagonTour:

Robincheadle

I have often wondered what happened to the N gauge kits by Graham Hughes so spent half an hour on Google. Regrettably no luck other than the property from which he traded was sold in 2012 & again in 2015 so he has obviously moved. If you ever read this Graham please put us out of our misery. Either post here or to the N Gauge society.
Many thanks
Rob

Portpatrick

Yes, if the kits ever re-appeared I would be after a Glen, the D34.  The recent offerings on EBay have gone up to silly prices.

I have adapted a BHE Claude into a reasonably acceptable likeness, but would rather have a proper one.

PLD

An excellent range of kits. Well thought out design and always crisp, clean castings made them always a pleasure to assemble. Far superior to the likes of Langley, Marsh or GEM. In quality, probably only Foxhunter come close... Interesting and unusual (mostly pre grouping but long lived) prototypes.

I also tried writing to the address on the box (just after I bought the last one N-gauge Lines had in stock) but got no reply...

Much missed... :'(

paulprice

Are the chassis modification needed for the G1 kit easy?

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations