Official NGF Wagon Tour Participant List and Rules - 2011

Started by Tank, January 28, 2011, 08:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Chris - your skill with camera and dubbing sound is remarkable :camera:
A great ad for the forum too :thumbsup:

Tank

Yes, the sound is great on the video Chris.  Good work!  I can't wait for these wagons to come home. ;D

Mustermark

Great photos, and a mother great vid - the sound makes it seem even more real.  Excellent. :thumbsup:

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

findus

Quote from: Chris on December 17, 2011, 10:29:35 PM
Cheers Chris.

Here's the video as promised:

The N Gauge Forum Wagon Tour visits Old Warren TMD 17/12/2011

What an amazing video there chris, the sound was so realistic the 37 over the point works was so life like..
Great advert for the  :NGFWagonTour: tour..

Tank

The 2011 tour will soon come to a close, once the current list has finished.  Thanks to everyone who has been involved, and for making it such a smooth and enjoyable tour.

The new 2012 tour is soon to be underway.  I'm currently waiting for the go ahead from the Moderators to let Adam at Electra print out the wonderful design he's made for us again this year.  Steamers should be happier with this years choice.  ;)

Cheers,
Tank.

Anthony Lloyd

The Wagons were delivered to Longford Road this morning by two Class 20's with spares for the resident Class 101's currently stored at the preservation site awaiting further use.

The N Gauge Forum Wagon Tour visits Longford Road Preservation Site 27/01/2012

There is no sound on this video because I have had to slow down the speed they were run at (the 20's don't like the pointwork at slow speed).

I will post further videos and photos over the coming days before returning the wagons to Tank for storage :-)

Claude Dreyfus

Could I put in a request?

When I had the wagons earlier on in the tour, the intention was to run them on Yamanouchi Oshika. That never happened as the layout was in storage throughout that time. As the layout is due out to play at Eurotrack next month, would a revisit be possible? I reckon they would look good as part of the 20-wagon container train we have running... ;D

polo2k

good to see they got to you safe Tony,

apologies for all the packing tape lol
Cheers
-Ash-

The only way to guarantee failure, is not to try

Tank

Quote from: Claude Dreyfus on January 27, 2012, 01:26:50 PM
Could I put in a request?

OK mate....you must be the last one though.  :)

Great pictures DATAjammer.  Very clear. :thumbsup:

Chris

Great photos Tony. It will be a bit sad to see this tour come to an end but it's been quite a journey. Some cracking layouts and photos to enjoy. If you want sound on your video I've got some recordings of class 20s I could dub over it if you want to email me your wmv file.

Anthony Lloyd

http://youtu.be/DLanjysVbV0

Thanks Chris, I'll upload both files to my webserver and drop you the links in a PM at the weekend :-)

Regards, Tony

Lawrence

Claude Dreyfus

Although due to appear on Yamanouchi Oshika at Eurotrack next weekend, the wagons arrived at Dreyfus Towers in time for the Midhurst show, and a quick visit to the US... :o

This is Wathermaske; a newly completed layout by a member of our club...this was its first public showing. It is an interesting concept; very narrow but quite long...the boards are eight inches wide.

The choice of motive power was also a little unusual...although the various passengers awaiting the morning Budd railcar did not seem too interested in this unusual combination!

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations