NGF Donations

Started by guest2, June 14, 2011, 10:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x2

Quote from: newportnobby on October 21, 2011, 09:00:53 PM
Quote from: 4x2ybecauseican on October 21, 2011, 08:56:44 PM
Ten of the queens finest on it's way ! This fourum has been so so helpful, it would be rude not to !  :thumbsup:

What the heck is Tank going to do with 10 corgis? He'll never get them in the shed what with all that railway nonsense in there ::)
Lunch....
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Tank

Many thanks for the donation.  It's very much appreciated, and I'm glad you're enjoying the forum. :thumbsup:

4x2

Quote from: Tank on October 21, 2011, 09:05:15 PM
Many thanks for the donation.  It's very much appreciated, and I'm glad you're enjoying the forum. :thumbsup:
No problem !
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Lawrence

4x2 your donation is much appreciated and much welcomed and I thank you on behalf of the forum for it.

For anyone else wishing to donate, just click the button on the the menu bar at the top of the page, all donations go to the upkeep of the forum.

CAMBRIAN DRIVER DAVE

I've sent you a little something it's not much been Christmas and all that but it's a start thanks to every 1 on this forum it's been very helpful .
Happy Christmas every 1
Big Dave

Tank

Thanks buddy, everything is always appreciated. :thumbsup:

Newportnobby

We seem to have a problem with the 'Thank You' button, but thanks very much Dave :wave:

guest311

Quote from: newportnobby on December 17, 2011, 01:01:01 PM
We seem to have a problem with the 'Thank You' button, but thanks very much Dave :wave:

I don't know if anyone else has found this, but thanks given are registering on your profile, but not thanks taken.

but if you then got to thanks you will get a list of your posts with the number of thanks members have given.

cheers

alan

Illori

i dont know much about this mod, but i ran the recalculate stats for it, and nothing on your profile has changed. since i dont know about this mod i cant tell what is going wrong if anything. looking at your profile it seems to look ok from what i can tell.

galway

Received my prize from raffle today   ;D  thanks very much.

To say thanks I've just reimbursed the forum for the postage plus an extra couple of quid in donation.

Regards
Paul
Is féidir tú a choinneáil ar eascainí an madra nó is féidir a lasadh coinneal duit

OwL

Thank you very much kind sir :thumbsup: i hope you enjoy your prize, and congratulations on winning :NGF:

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

Tank

Many thanks!   :thumbsup:

Also, thanks to Lawrence for taking the time to send them all out to everyone.  He's an angel! :angel: ;D

Lawrence

Quote from: Tank on January 10, 2012, 06:38:53 PM
Many thanks!   :thumbsup:

Also, thanks to Lawrence for taking the time to send them all out to everyone.  He's an angel! :angel: ;D

What he means is he wishes I was dead  :evil: :evil:

HellsGuardian316

Tank

Thank you very much.  :)  I'll reply to your PM soon.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations