Graham Farish Loco's Bargains or Over Priced?

Started by Drakken, January 30, 2012, 10:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

If you are considering selling any, can I please ask you post them on the forum for a while before going to Fleabay? Thanx

Alex

Hi,

I think that's a reasonable price you paid, considering what Ebay engines go for. I don't normally go above £25 for 2nd hand engines but then again I run US stuff so you can pick up engines quite cheaply.

Alex :wave:

Dr Al

Quote from: sprichasm on January 31, 2012, 03:12:26 PM
PS: if you decide you don't want the 4P, let me know .... !!!

If you're looking for one, I'm selling one now on the for-sale section!
Quote from: Roy L S
If Dr Al is online he may be able to provide a more comprehensive answer.

"We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces."Dr. Carl Sagan

Drakken

Just saw your message after i ebay'd them, Obviously discount to forum members but only selling the Class 4P & Pacific Class ;) Keeping the rest  :thumbsup:

Cheers Chris

EDIT: Thanks for the replys guys ! Appreciate it, At least i know i didn't rip myself off  :beers:

Andrew.PEI

8) Was back to "Blighty" for a months Holiday Last November - stopped into Osbournes in Bidiford- Almost Died :-Xat the Prices He was asking for second-hand.... Then Visited The Signal Box in Exeter  (The one near the Old Iron Bridge) Again wished I had won the Lottery. Must Have Fillled the Rental car 8 times covering the UK looking for a Bargain :camera:. Managed to Blow the Budget on 5 Items. Ebay is my only chance now it seems  :-\
I'm "OUT" -   of my mind-  Please feel free to leave a message

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations