anyone got their nelevators recently?

Started by wobberly, March 15, 2017, 06:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

"Signal Light Control PCBTraffic Light Controlled Track Isolation"
Phew - that's a mouthful :goggleeyes:

Good to see communication being made with those who have ordered.
Nelevator makes perfect sense but what on earth are they going to name the 00 version? :D
Elevat00r?

helresa

I'm a little worried about the shipping costs, I ordered a kit version as I'm overseas and shipping a fully assembled unit may be expensive.

Railwaygun

Quote from: helresa on March 24, 2017, 08:37:15 AM
I'm a little worried about the shipping costs, I ordered a kit version as I'm overseas and shipping a fully assembled unit may be expensive.

from Newsletter (page 1)

Kit Build Nelevators
You may have noticed that that we have removed the option for kit build Nelevators from our website.

We have done this as we feel that we do not currently have time to support this option as we can foresee customers requiring a significant amount of assistance with the kit builds. We may bring this option back in the future, but for now all units will be delivered assembled. Any customers that need to assemble "on site" e.g. in a loft, then please let us know so that we can support your installation.

may be worth getting in touch?? its a long way to send the van...
Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done and what I had toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind;
Ecclesiastes 2:11

This has been a public service announcement
It may contain alternative facts

Caveat lector

The largest Railwaygun, Armoured Train & Military Rail group in the world!

https://groups.io/g/railwaygun/topics

NGF Military threads

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?board=146.0

My Military Rail Pinterest area
https://uk.pinterest.com/NDRobotnik/

10mm / N armour Threads
https://www.10mm-wargaming.com/

Motto: Semper ubi, sub ubi

cutting42

I have had my Nellie delivered today and despite having no layout ready it was placed where I wanted it and tested with a short demo for me. A lovely piece of work and exceeds my expectations from when I first expressed an interest.

Newportnobby

Great news. All you need now is the rest of the layout to stop the Nelevator becoming a very expensive display cabinet. ;)

wobberly

Allen has just left after installing our nelly.  HOORAY !
now we had better get the layout connected up so we can play trains.

Kaian

I had mine delivered a few weeks ago and it has been brilliant. First time I have had all my collection out of boxes at the same time. Also helps stop my 2 year-old and 5 year old reaching for them.
Craig

Barrydebs

Quote from: Kaian on December 03, 2017, 09:37:54 AM
I had mine delivered a few weeks ago and it has been brilliant. First time I have had all my collection out of boxes at the same time. Also helps stop my 2 year-old and 5 year old reaching for them.

Hi, may I ask what your order number was/is please so those of us waiting delivery can gauge where they are up to. Shame we have to do this but haven't had any response to emails, facebook or via their website.

Cheers Barry

Kaian

35 but I also postponed delivery by 6 months.
Craig

Barrydebs

:'(
Quote from: Kaian on December 10, 2017, 11:58:52 PM
35 but I also postponed delivery by 6 months.

Thank you. Order 172 so a further wait for me yet. Been over 6 months now

njee20

I suspect your wait will be years... I'd heard Alan had an apprentice to help install them all, which will hopefully speed things along a bit.

wobberly

our nelly was number84,and that came in june,so you may not have to wait years!

Barrydebs

Ben A

Hi all,

I popped over to see Allen today to help him with some of the scenics on his new home layout "Chirk", which replaces his Ribblehead which was sadly destroyed when a tree fell on the building housing it during a storm.

Chirk depicts the rail viaduct and canal aqueduct spanning the Ceiriog valley.  The bridges are both 3D printed primarily.

Nearly all of the work is Allen's, I just did the River Ceiriog in this scene.

The water towards the front looks reasonable, but a little more work is still needed toward the back of the visible area.  I'll probably try to visit Allen again over the Xmas period to get this sorted.

We were chatting about the Nelevators and he is now getting through the N-gauge deliveries at a reasonable rate, though there is a fair amount of work in each one and demand has significantly exceeded his expectations I think!

Apologies for the slightly tangential post!

Cheers

Ben A.

NinOz

Strange, a post on here about supply of Nelevators seems to have been removed. ???
Censorship anyone ;)?
To be called pompous and arrogant - hell of a come down.
I tried so hard to be snobbish and haughty.

| Carpe Jugulum |

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP
30% 
April Donations