Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Glad to hear things are slowing dropping into place, Steve :thumbsup:

silly moo

My sanity is being saved by Metcalfe kits again. I have one leg in plaster from the knee down due to ankle surgery and am immobilized apart from the odd hop around the house to get to the loco.

Thank goodness I have this hobby and some Metcalfe kits to build, I find them very enjoyable to make.

:NGaugersRule:

daveg

Hope you're back on two feet again soon, Veronica.

You've chosen a nice gentle therapy - have you any of their mini kits? I have the nissen hut and wooden pavilion that I've made into a garden centre shop. Picnic tables next on the list!

https://www.metcalfemodels.com/product-category/n-scale-kits/n-scale-mini-kits/

Dave G

Malc

Hope you are up and about before you run out of kits.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

dannyboy

I hope you are soon back to normal Veronica. One question - did you mean to put the 'c' between the the o's  ???
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

silly moo

Auto correct strikes again  :D

Steamie+

Quote from: silly moo on June 27, 2017, 11:31:50 AM
My sanity is being saved by Metcalfe kits again. I have one leg in plaster from the knee down due to ankle surgery and am immobilized apart from the odd hop around the house to get to the loco.

Thank goodness I have this hobby and some Metcalfe kits to build, I find them very enjoyable to make.

:NGaugersRule:

Sorry to hear your immobilised and that your sanity is been saved by the Metcalfe kits, have you got their latest kits Veronica, they do look good. Hope your back dancing soon.       Happy Modelling Veronica.   :thumbsup:

:NGaugersRule: DO RULE  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

port perran

Hope you get back to full fitness very soon.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

mr magnolia

No happiness in July to date, I note.

I have some proud happiness though - my 16yo has just won her first senior national cap playing for Scotland Women National water polo team against Switzerland in the EU Nations cup in Czech Republic (Pilsen). Sadly lost 11-10 but I was able to watch by the wonder of YouTube. It's only 2 years ago she won her first U17 cap in the same competition.
I'm super chuffed (possibly after more BEER I may be chuff chuffed)

Next up is Portugal at 7.15. Hope the missus is back from work in time to watch this one!

Donald

PS Ireland leading Malta 11-4 atm. An unexpected thing in my mind. Although still a bit fuzzy from Italian sun and gelato from the last few days. 🕺🤽🏼‍♀️😎

dannyboy

Many congratulations to your 16 year old - some achievement. You must be very proud.  :thumbsup:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

port perran

Many congratulations to your daughter.
Representing your country at any sport is a tremendous achievement.
You must be very proud.
Hope they can beat the Portuguese.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

David Asquith

Well done to her, and you proud Dad.

Dave

RailGooner

:claphappy: Congratulations to Miss, Mrs & Mr Magnolia. :claphappy:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40%