!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Poll

N gauge Pendolino

Yes I'd invest in a crowd sourcing venture for a 9 car N gauge Pendolino
62 (37.6%)
No I wouldn't
72 (43.6%)
I have voted on the RMWeb poll so cannot vote here
31 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 163

Author Topic: Pendolino - a new approach  (Read 258411 times)

Offline Ben A

• Revolution Trains
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 9835
  • NGS VP, Model Rail contributor, Revolution founder
    • Revolution Trains
    • Awards
Re: Pendolino - a new approach
« Reply #2610 on: June 16, 2018, 04:09:11 pm »
Thank  you Ben for your prompt reply

But this still doesn't explain why we do not get a response to emails, how do we know you have received it.

We could be waiting, like I have for weeks for a response and you might not have received the email.

Hi Barry,

I know from experience (albeit not with Rapido) that not receiving an acknowledgment can be frustrating.

Ideally everyone would get a reply acknowledging contact within 48 hours.  I hope they can improve the response time as the system beds down.

cheers

Ben A.

Offline golden oldie

• Awards
« Reply #2611 on: June 16, 2018, 05:40:04 pm »
Hi Ben

I actually sent the emails to your web site on the "contact us form" on the Revolution trains site, so now I am not sure if my emails have gone to the right place?

A post you did on the 19th May states  "The email addresses you need are in the manual, they are:

For any missing parts: parts@revolutiontrains.com   For damaged models or repairs:  support@revolutiontrains.com"   

As these don't seem to cover my situation,  not sure who I should contact now.  There is one address in the manual for trains@rapidotrains.com but I assume this is there home website (Canada/China)

Any help would be appreciated

I am sorry for doing this on the N Gauge forum but it seems it is the only way to get any sort of response from Revolution trains. 

Many thanks

Barry

Offline Kaian

• N Gauge Society Number: 26669
    • Awards
« Reply #2612 on: June 16, 2018, 06:26:36 pm »
Hi Barry,

Every time I have used the contact form on the website I have followed up via email direct and Mike has said the email never arrived. I don't think the contact form works at all.
Response via direct email has always been within a few hours.

Ben / Mike I think the contact form should be taken down until it can be guaranteed to work.

Craig
Craig

Online red_death

• Revolution Trains
  • Advertiser
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • NGS Product Development Officer
    • DEMU - the society for Diesel & Electric modellers of all scales
    • Awards
« Reply #2613 on: June 16, 2018, 11:27:40 pm »
For the majority of people the contact form seems to work as we get plenty of emails via it.

As we've said repeatedly if you're contacting us about support for the Pendolino then please follow the details in the manual - if your email gets through then you should get an auto reply.

Cheers Mike

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £60.00
Above Goal: £5.00
Site Currency: GBP
109% 
June Donations

Advertise Here
anything