!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Baseball !!! Serrwiiiing, batter, batter, batter...  (Read 568 times)

Online emjaybee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: Yes
  • 2mm Association Number: No
    • Awards
Re: Baseball !!! Serrwiiiing, batter, batter, batter...
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2018, 01:02:59 pm »
Are you awake @weave ?

Thought you'd perhaps be drowning your sorrows, that was a bit of a thumping last night.

Cheer up bloke.

:beers:
Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

Offline weave

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Baseball !!! Serrwiiiing, batter, batter, batter...
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2018, 08:20:10 pm »
Thank you Mr. 13 wins  :),

The only good thing was that it was a 9.15 ish pm UK start so didn't waste my sleeping time.

Watched Match of the Day 2 and occasionally looked in to see how many more runs we were haemorrhaging   :doh:

Still haven't had a hot dog night this season. Maybe that's where I/we (SF) are going wrong.

Off to Phoenix next but will wait til time favourable (sorry favorable  :D) games in the East.

Think wednesday 25th is a day/night split game at Washington so 8.45 pm (UK) start for the second game. Gives me time to talk my wife into the nutritional benefits of onions boiled in water and butter, white bread, frenchie's yellow goo and the 'god knows what' dog.

You asked if I was drowning my sorrows. I've supported Portsmouth FC for 40 odd years and the Giants for 16. I consider myself semi pro now!

Cheers weave  :beers:

« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:23:20 pm by weave »

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
April Donations

Advertise Here
anything