Email notifications have dried up

Started by Karhedron, November 18, 2016, 04:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

austinbob

Quote from: daffy on January 21, 2017, 08:14:38 PM
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Notification Zone.
Now that brings back a few happy memories of the twiglet zone...
:beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Sprintex

Is that the same mysterious dimension that coupling springs disappear into? :D

Paul

daveg

Quote from: Sprintex on January 21, 2017, 08:53:22 PM
Is that the same mysterious dimension that coupling springs disappear into? :D

Paul

As well as tiny bits for plastic kits made by Ratio!

But is there a super computer wizzo person trying to discover what the solution may be? The lack of Notifications I mean. The lost kit bits will almost certainly remain a mystery!

Dave G

daveg

Definitely something is wrong as I didn't get an email regarding posts re Cheap Water Effects after I'd added a comment.

I did go and refresh my profile preferences in the hope that it may fix a flag or something that had dropped out.

Currently I'm having to scroll down the recent post to see if I've missed anything of interest.

Dave G

Snowwolflair

daffy

Like you Dave I've tried everything, and judging by the number of us who have the same problem it is certainly an issue outside individual members control.

It will need an Administrator to sort it I believe, and I note that Tank and others have not been in the current/recent Users lists lately so I think we just have to wait until the weekend is over and they return from whatever hard-earned leave they are on.

Anyway, it's fun looking through the recent posts lists as I discover all sorts of interesting stuff I might otherwise miss.
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

njee20

Tank

Hi all,

Sorry, I'll try to find out what has happened. :doh:

Karhedron

I didn't even get an email notification for this thread.  :computerangry:
Quote from: ScottyStitch on September 29, 2015, 11:28:46 AM
Well, that's just not good enough. Some fount of all knowledge you are!  :no:  ;)

daveg

Quote from: Karhedron on January 23, 2017, 10:19:14 AM
I didn't even get an email notification for this thread.  :computerangry:

Nor me!  :doh:

Dave G

Karhedron

Well, that's just not good enough. Some fount of all knowledge you are!  :no:  ;)

Tank

Sorry, there was a knot in the cable....! ;D

Karhedron

Quote from: Tank on January 23, 2017, 02:38:06 PM

That must have excited a few electrons.  ;D

austinbob

Quote from: Tank on January 23, 2017, 02:38:06 PM
And now you've untied it you've just burst my computer Sir. I can see emails dribbling out of all my USB ports!!
Thanks Tank
:beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

daffy

Yes, I guess it's working now as I have just had 70 notifications in my email Inbox! :o :goggleeyes:

Seems every missed notification for the last few days all arrived at once at 14:25.

Think too I better limit my notification settings a bit after all my experimenting with my profile. :D

Genuine thanks @Tank  for getting it all unknotted. :thumbsup:
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations